Pictures of guy and weight : Swingers Discussion 1981441082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   82 to 91 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs Kinkster....smoking HOT!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Roger that!

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Kinkster,

I know your picture is grabbing my attention! you're hot!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
dearpenthouseforum

It does not matter what you write in your profile. Here you are grumbling that women don't give you a chance because they just see the number. ... The point of my post/topic is not about the number it's about the shyness. How can you expect anyone to look past the number when you don't spend even a moment to post a body picture on your profile. Since you state you are power lifter than perhaps a picture of you lifting with the face edited out. If you are happy with your body then post a picture. As someone stated dress up, make it look good. By not posting a picture it that much easier to ignore your profile because there is nothing there to grab the interest of the female half of the couple.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Magical numbers are rarely magical. We tend not to specify numbers when describing what we're looking for. Instead, we try to see the couple and gauge our interest. Attraction tends to be more organic for us, at any rate, and photos go a lot farther than stats. Meeting in real life goes even farther!

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
lol the troof?? your typing on the andriod again I see. Your a beautiful woman shell, and no you don't look that weight.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
PG im like u in terms of scale weight and looks. I have oye, gsined weight and clock in around 160 at least id say. People are like u lying ass....but its da troof.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
And you're only seeking single women.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
FLcpl, we know exactly what you mean. ;)

say what you want SED, but staying hwp does become more difficult for most people as they grow older. that is not an opinion, but a scientific fact. it is not an excuse for letting one's weight get out of hand, but i definiltely takes more time and effort.

just as big a problem as we see it, are those who think if they can stay in the gym enough, they will some how become more attractive. if you are ugly, i'm sorry, i don't care how low your body fat percentage is, you're still fucking ugly. especially when you are ugly on the inside.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
I agree with most of what has been said. However, I made a point to make sure that you can see ALL of both of us even in our public photos, that most are very recent (1 from a M&G 2 weeks ago....<------that one) and I state that we are both a little heavier. Yes I said little. She is about 25 over and I about 30. However, we both have large frames. The ARMY wanted me at 176, I got there and looked like I was ill and dying of a disease, my frame was just to large for that weight. I prefer to be around 200. That fits me nicely. On the other hand, I like my woman a little bit larger, I lust after T. I love her just the way she is. I keep prodding her NOT to lose weight...lol But I also state that if our size isn't to your liking, keep on keeping on and good luck!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   82 to 91 of 122   End
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight