Pictures of guy and weight : Swingers Discussion 1981441072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   72 to 81 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I prefer women who are fit/thin/athletic and some may call me shallow but as mentioned, if there isn't a physical attraction upstairs, not much is going to happen downstairs.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Fall,

I can appreciate your view point, but the converse can apply too i.e seeking BBW. This is a sex site, people seeking others to have fun sex. Maybe because I am a women but I am only going to have sex with someone that is sexually appealing to me. And, that means to me the guy must be in shape. Having a nice personality is just not going to make it unless you just want to be a male friend with no benefits. I think profiles that have HWP are being honest and up front that way no one wastes times.

Anyway I do not see why people get upset about HWP. If you do not like it pass over the profile. I am sure the couple, or single will not be upset by you not contacting them.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
This is a swing website, not a marriage site, if you aren't attractive to me, I don't give a flying fuck what a nice guy you are. You ain't coming near me.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
It has been in my experience of almost 20 years in the life style. And being on sls in two different states is this.

the people that want hwp are usually not worth the time (i am saying most of the time) because honestly with most of them I would much rather read an automotive Manuel than have sex with them.

I have found those who are truly beautiful and great are those who do not put hwp on their profiles. and they are usually looking for personality.

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
And rightfully so ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I don't know. His ego is pretty fat!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
My husband is my BHM - Big Handsome Man...

Nothing fat about him ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
FunBoston, Thanks and Boston area is on our travel list 2013, way off topic, but we'd love to hear about the non-tourist things to do, restaurants, and best place to stay (view and things in the area)? BTY, Mr Funboston needs to cover up, his abs are showing, we suggest adding about 50lbs of fat and then removing all photos from your profile or Mr and adding 100 pics of the Mrs.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
OP makes a few points that we've seen on numerous threads over the years, but you do realize you're screaming into the wind? The camouflaged males is a long standing frustration we've heard from many couples, another couple expresses some interest and you take the time to read their profile and then look at the photos to find the male half completely hidden - no photos at all or a distant blurry picture barely identifiable as a homo sapien that makes Sasquatch photos seem like high def photography. Bravo for trying, but we've learned if the male half doesn't want to be seen, then we'll oblige.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Ditto. And we love Richmond, have partied/swung(?) there a lot.

Welcome.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   72 to 81 of 122   End
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight