Pictures of guy and weight : Swingers Discussion 1981441042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   42 to 51 of 111   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Like2,

My dog is a badass, he's the youngest of 3, and he is not afraid of anything. This dog is hilarious! If you recall, he's one of the Yorkshire terrier's puppies, he was the pick of the litter :).

Oh, he has a leather helmet, which gives him the old fashioned pilot look!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Even as someone who is NOT HWP, I have yet to say

" Wow, you are so funny and itellectual, I'm going to fuck you"

My desire to bed someone, derives from the physical attraction first. Wen personality comes into play most often, is when they open thier mouth... and more often than not im done with them...

Truth be known, If I were to base my attraction on personality, I sure as hell wouldnt entertain this lifestyle choice. It would be fairly boring! IMHO

I see nothing wrong with people asking for certain characteristics in thier playmates. I see nothing wrong with excluding others. It is what it is...

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(222 posts)
M, your dog wear a helmet when he rides?

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
To each his/her own, its a matter of personal preference...one no better than the other, just different...People get way to concerned about others business many times...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
Indeed, I substituted the HWP to BBW, unfortunately it was missed.

I did it on purpose to illustrate the absurdity in the statement.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
That type of pathetic envious attack appears regularly in the BBW threads. It just happened two days ago.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Sad but true, Nic. Hypocrisy shows up time and again about the weight issue and so many other things.

IMHO: Like what you like, pursue it as you wish, and leave the hypercritical comments out of the discussion. They don't enhance the conversation, nor do they reflect well on the poster.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I don't want to speak for M but I think she intentionally substituted BBW to show how insulting the comment is if turned around.

There is a whole PC element to what gets posted sometimes and M (and a few others) likes to shine a light on the hypocrisy of it. Remember the brouhaha over some posts in the BBW forum a while back? One of the BBW's made some references about how disgusting skinny women looked and some took exception and substituted "fat" in the same context. I don't remember if there were suspensions but Wayne made it clear that an overweight woman can call fit women disgusting stick figures but if anyone calls someone disgustingly obese, they would be suspended.

Neither is appropriate of course but to allow comments like the one posted below reveals the hypocrisy still exists.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Sed, I'm not sure how you did it but you misquoted the previous poster's comment. She actually DID say hwp, not BBW.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
What?

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   42 to 51 of 111   End
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight