Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Pictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   111 to 120 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now, that's certainly not true hikerbiker and totally inappropriate. That type of name calling because one holds differing political views is really juvenile and why so many have dismissed your rantings in the political forums.

I still find it interesting you have chatting sessions with local single males on SLS.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I reckon you'd have to know hikerbiker.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"You were chatting with a single guy on SLS? That's interesting. "

Just curious as to why do you find that interesting??

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
You were chatting with a single guy on SLS? That's interesting.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Confused as to why a male would be upset that ladies would think he's overweight because of the weight listed in the profile but fails to at least post a photo without a face even to show what he looks like.. IJS a picture is worth a thousand words.. :)

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
im out of this one....i like my men to have some meat. Skinny, rail thin guys are not for me.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I see way more profiles of relatively hwp men with overweight women than the other way around. Women are also much more likely to report their weight as "0".

It's also my personal observation that while men are probably more likely to be, say, 30 lb overweight, women are much more likely to be 50+ lb overweight. A man who should be 180 but is 210 is not nearly as overweight as a women who should be 130 but is 160.

And, I am much more likely to see women vastly understating their weight. It is rare that we see a guy and his claimed weight and say "oh come ON", but with women, it's every single day.

I'm not complaining btw... just saying that's what I see.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20528 posts)
dearpen...,

People has different taste they are attracted too. I do look at weight and height to see if it is in MY preference range. I know I am attracted to the tall lean- runner type body frame. It is good that you indicate your body frame that way no one wastes your time as well as theirs.

In general if guy does not want to post his weight, it would not a matter to me as long as I can see a clear picture of the guy- recent one.

It can be quiet frustrating meeting and the guy is no where near as displayed in the posted picture. For some reason they are relying on his personality to overcome the disparity from the posted picture. ugh.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
A Picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't want to be passed by because of numbers than give them a reason to do a double take. I agree how one carries ones self is more important than a number on a scale but there are 1,000's of profiles , why set yourself up for exclusion based on a lack of photo? Trust me it is the number one complaint of women on sites such as these. If you aren't lending out, renting out or selling your wife I assume you're a package deal so to be fair your photo should be included. No matter what anyone looks like it is best to put it right out there from the get go. Who wants to be put in the position of developing any interest only to see a photo later and realize there is no chemistry. I sure don't want to send that email after several emails expressing interest and than finally see a photo and say oh hell no but try to form a polite way to back pedal without being hurtful.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Babe, I think the key word in Sweet's post was "only."

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9276 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   111 to 120 of 122   End
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight