Pictures of guy and weight : Swingers Discussion 19814410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You could always just post old pics and let everyone think they are new pics. Seems to work fine for some.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(4641 posts)
Sharpe,

I have to disagree with you. " Just do something about it" that really is all someone has to do to make a change. Is it is easy, heck no but that is because we are a creature of habit. However, if you truly want to lose weight than make a small change and if you miss up start a fresh the the next day. It is called taking pro-active steps to make a change. And yes it may be a struggle for the rest of ones life, but all addictions are.

And this is coming from someone who was very heavy.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
No one should be deceptive in their profile. Not for any reason. Now, that being said, about half of the US is overweight, and it's probably no different in the lifestyle. If it were so easy to "do something about it", people wouldn't be overweight, and the weight loss industry wouldn't be a billion dollar industry (that by and large doesn't work for most Americans). Every time I hear someone say someone should "just do something about" his weight, as if it were like changing a light bulb, it's usually from someone who never struggled with his weight his entire life.

Kingsport TN

Username hidden
(151 posts)
kink,

I know what you mean. I am straight and most people that e-mail us push the female picture on me when I really want is see the male. Unfortunately when I finally see the guy it is NO WAY!!!!!. It feels like the guys are using the female as a decoy----ugh.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
va I'm with y'all. If we meet up at a party or the club/M&G....it is so much easier to see if chemistrys mix, personalities...etc.....but you better watch out for this guy. I'm just sayin lol

p.s. he is very handsome though. only ....he knows it!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Oh I don't doubt the story actually. I've heard plenty of stories from people going to enormous lengths - almost always to get with a single female.

We know someone who drove from Norfolk, VA to Toronto, ON - about 700 miles - to meet a single female (and bang her). In his case, she at least was real, and he overdosed on donuts and Molson.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18754 posts)
Sounds like a perfect match.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hiker's story of the single guy who drove hundreds of miles to visit a single female who then slammed the door in his face kind of drives me nuts. HUNDREDS OF MILES? Do people really make that kind of investment in people they've never even met?

SO many people are not who or how they say they are (or they just aren't very interesting in person) that we instituted our "no meeting new couples out one-on-one" policy.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18754 posts)
LOL you asked!

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Woah! ok peeps lets not derail this thread with bullshit from the Political forums please!

Sebastian FL

Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 122   End
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight