Pictures of guy and weight : Swingers Discussion 198144101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
Created by: kinksterhere
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sorry just throwing a post out there. We are not perfect we both have weight we wish to lose, but really guys if you are so embarrassed about your weight that you won't post a body picture perhaps that should be the clue that you should lose some weight?

It's very sad to see profiles with a HWP sexy female and there are no pictures of the guy and his height and weight imply that he is 30lbs or more over weight.

Sorry just venting. In no means am I bashing just pointing out if you are too embarrassed to post a body pic then do something about it.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mountain- I would change your main profile pic to the tit shot with the ropes strangling your milk wagons. For a tit shot...........that's an ATTENTION getter! My Compliments!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Oh the memories. To be a 21 year old unicorn again..... Those days are gone forever.

Sweet Valley PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Ok, you two stop bragging. When someone labels either of you "vile", then you can say you have arrived. LOL.

Mr. Shesmooth (The vile one.)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5240 posts)
Mr. Uriah, yes I know......The Racer sets the bar for being a so called "Asshole", but we make it easier for everyone else. Making it easier for everyone else is the name of the game. We are always thankful to the previous schmucks who get our HVT Unicorns warmed up in the months leading up to meeting us. You can't take a girl from A to Z in one setting, not even The Racers and that's saying a lot. So we always pay compliments to the couples / lesbians / dudes who had to pay the price of getting the girl half way to "N" without a reward. Young girls miss their chance about 10 times, due to the amount of perceived future offers, older chicks know better. Class A Top Tier offers like The Racers increasingly become very rare as the prospective babe ages. This is why older babes are more aggressive and have been forced to actually develop a personality and learned to converse to be able to compete with the younger girls coming up.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Travis, I am often accused of lacking in tact what I make up for in clarity. I am pleased that you are around to act as a buffer and divert such accusations away from me.

Mr. Uriah (aka "the one who tells it like it is")

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
Damns, my last post was a little rough. Oh well. I just ran out of sugar to cover up the facts.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
See? Not too bad.

I've seen lots of posts talking about fun swinger words, some that cross over into day to day life.

This conversation reminds me that I haven't seen butter used much.

Sweet Valley PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
@Robin. My vanity will barely allow me to admit it, but I can be a bit cliché sometimes.

the weekend is almost here, "and I'm about to put the hammer down." fer sure, fer sure. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5240 posts)
Justme - not bad yourself! Too bad jersey is a bit far.

Racer, you sure have some strong opinions. At least I won't sit here wondering if we are compatible.

Sweet Valley PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
shesmooth,

"That's a big negatory pigpen."

Did you actually quote the song "Convoy"? I don't believe I've ever seen anyone do that anywhere on the internet. The only reason I know that is because a video game I've been playing uses the song. lol

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(500 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 122   End
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight