Pictures of guy and weight : Swingers Discussion 1981441051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I scanned your posting history, and Mrs.Sav is right on. "

Exactly why I support sites that link the forums you've posted in directly to your profile.

Anybody can write a flattering profile and feed you full of bull shit. Let me me a dozen or so posts you've written on various topics and I can decide immediately if a single word you said about yourself is true.

We were members of a very large site (that we LOVED) until we moved to the South. On that site your posts are readily available by simply clicking a button on your profile. I was an excellent screening , weeding tool. A pity that in this area their membership has yet to bloom.....I do hold out hope though lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
maybe they have a dom sub/slave relationship..... juat thinking

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
How does one have more say than the other? If both agree, then yes. If both say no then no. If 1/1, it's still no.

If she says yes and he says no, then it happens? If that's the case, that's f'd up. That's not a partnership, that's monarchy... rule by the one.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
"We prefer to stay away from couples where one has more say than the other."

Boy did I read that wrong. I thought you said where one has more TO say than the other...hahaha. Um, that would even include yourselves;) Glad I read it again.

We're also in this together. I may post and email and flirt and socialize on here or set things up, but unh uh if we both aren't in it together, then neither of us are in at all.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
What Mrs.Sav said.

On the other hand, I don't need to see your pictures, I'd pass you by. Power lifter built is not my thing. I like muscular, big dudes, but I don't like them to be simply big and strong. I like them defined.

I scanned your posting history, and Mrs.Sav is right on. This is another reason why we'd pass you for another. We prefer to interact with couples who are a bit more balanced, from our perspective, this isn't a HER or HIS activity, it's a joint activity. We prefer to stay away from couples where one has more say than the other.

And finally, many of your posts are very insecure and bitter sounding. I don't know why that is. But you sound angry, jaded and accusatory that you are being overlooked. Rejection is a fact of life. As adults certainly we should be able to deal with them and move on without lashing out that we've been hurt because we don't fit the criteria of others.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
"Why is it that women automatically think the man is a fat ass if he lists himself at his correct weight. I am 275. But I can also grab 4 bags of horse feed from the floor, put it on my shoulder and walk out the door. Have leg pressed 1200 lbs. Have lifted a small car out of a ditch and saved a lady a tow bill. I think ladies who judge men by their weight are as wrong as those men who judge women by their bust size. And yes I have picked women up (physically) and held them while we had a good time. They seem to enjoy it. I agree there are blobs of fat who don't bother taking care of themselves. But don't pass a guy by just because you think he's not HWP. "

You would automatically be passed by in our case, not so much because of your weight but simply because you don't bother to post pictures of yourself. Think about it! You mention elsewhere your wife has the final say and you don't care how hot the female is if she doesn't like the male half it's a "no go".......do you not think we all feel this way? Do you seriously expect to sell us on your wives photos and hope you pass inspection later? Do we not deserve to see both of you before deciding if there is an attraction all around? From the sounds of your own description you're not fat .....to be blunt ....stop telling me what you look like and just show me. You do yourself a disservice by hiding , you do your wife a disservice by using her photos to "sell" your profile and you do use all a disservice by not giving us a chance to decide for ourselves.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sed,

I caught your meaning but the original poster's response confused me. And your correct I would never make that comment.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We're here for sex not to join your bowling team, attended your sons birthday party or exchange Christmas cards. I don't care how "nice" you are if I'm not attracted I'm not having sex with you. What attracts me varies and is hard to define but what fails to turn me off, is instantaneous . I am not so desperate for variety that I will have sex with a guy just because he seems so nice, he likes me or because he is complimentary to me. On the flip side I don't care how "hot" you are if you're a Dumb Ass I'm not having sex with you either.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Like2,

My dog is a badass, he's the youngest of 3, and he is not afraid of anything. This dog is hilarious! If you recall, he's one of the Yorkshire terrier's puppies, he was the pick of the litter :).

Oh, he has a leather helmet, which gives him the old fashioned pilot look!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Even as someone who is NOT HWP, I have yet to say

" Wow, you are so funny and itellectual, I'm going to fuck you"

My desire to bed someone, derives from the physical attraction first. Wen personality comes into play most often, is when they open thier mouth... and more often than not im done with them...

Truth be known, If I were to base my attraction on personality, I sure as hell wouldnt entertain this lifestyle choice. It would be fairly boring! IMHO

I see nothing wrong with people asking for certain characteristics in thier playmates. I see nothing wrong with excluding others. It is what it is...

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(223 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 122   End
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight