Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Pictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no idea what happened. I was there the day before.

**Yes MAN UP, grow some balls and provide pictures of yourseves. i have no problem opening my pics, then again I actually take care of my body and appearance.

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Odd, she used to have public pics. What happened Ava, honey?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12363 posts)
Man up? Odd coming from a person with no public pics, and a request to have your clit bitten hard till you cum while engaging in a DP and will gladly return the favor to the other woman???

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
HELL YES!!!!! Kinksternere, Sav and the rest of you beautiful ladies, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!! MEN of SLS, MAN UP and post your FACE and BODY picture. IF you have a job where you dont want to be seen, there is an option where you can show your pics ONLY those people you want to see them. IF you dont want us to see you because you are fat, out of shape, and gross then exercise and take care of health. I will not respond to anyone who does have the courage to post a picture of themselves.

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
SorP ,

What we women want to see is a good representation of your body type PERIOD. You don't need sexy poses in various boxers trying to look like a sex symbol. If you're a jeans and T shirt type take photos like that, suits ?, all the better. We don't need to see you prancing around in a thong to think you're sexy !! Whatever you wear, wear it well and be relaxed and comfortable in it.

No pictures , no chance. You can't hide from those you hope to meet. Trust not many are going to give you the benefit of doubt you'll pass once they meet.

I'm flattered you took a few minutes to review ( a few of ) my posts and found them mostly meeting your approval lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Check out the BBW thread for a recent discussion of angry chubby women (and the men who love them).

You did nothing wrong. It's clear these folks expected your husband to be interested in them based on his previous behavior. They deduced the ONLY thing that could have changed his mind was thier weight gain and his weight loss. You're better off with them ignoring you in the future. Consider it a good thing they offered.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
More on THIS topic. My man has lost 30 pounds since getting active in the LS. I told him "Honey, if I have to look good, so do you!" End of story! I want other women to be attracted to him also. No need for the other women to "take one for the team" - men should also do their best to look their best!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
We are new to this site, and don't know how to start a conversation! This forum seems to be the best match. Ok. My partner and I came from previous marriages. Recently we ran into a couple that my man and his former wife knew and played with once. I, female half, was not at all attracted to either one of them; and they both are now morbidly obese. They asked us four different times to "come up stairs" with them, and we politely said "no". Then the other day, they found us on a swinger's website, sent us a rant via email. Ranting about how old friends die, read our profile (which states that we are not into people that are not HWP), and that's why they haven't heard from us; and if we see them out somewhere to just ignore them, because they will ignore us! WTF? The email really pissed me (female half) off. I replied back, stating that I was never "friends" with them, and am not going to take one for the team! I didn't apologize for our profile or anything else. Am I being a "mean girl"? We have a right, I thought, to play with whomever we are attracted to. We thought they would get the message when we said NO four times! How does everyone else handle a situation like this?

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
What I am seeking is some fun times ---------------------------------------------------

Akron fun times do?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Not to go to off topic, but I know what people write in the forums would not be a factor in whether I meet a couple/sm/sf. I am not necessarily seeking long term friends. If that happens great if not that is fine too. What I am seeking is some fun times within what we as a couple have set I personally do not take any thing posted in this "sex" sight seriously. Heck I have met a poster or two and they are a hoot but their comments can be quiet entertaining. :)

But that is just my take on the forum.

My comment on the OP. If you do not want to put your weight in your profile, then make sure you provide a picture of your whole body, not just of your face or a distant blurry body shot.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 122   End
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight