Pictures of guy and weight : Swingers Discussion 1981441011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If a main profile pic is of a woman's tits, then move the fuck on to the next prospect because a main profile pic "tit shot" = obesity. Period. If a good looking dude is with a fat chick, then he is obviously a Loser with zero game and confidence. Bottom line: If there is few if no pics of the man on a couple's profile, then he is fat / scum bag who uses his woman as bait! End of story! Look at the Racer's profile pic. You think we don't have jobs or well known in the community? If you're gonna be successful you gotta Man / Woman Up and advertise! It's the only way, especially if you are gonna go Big Game hunting (HVT Unicorns). High Grade pics, including outdoor fun / interesting photo ops...........stop with the bullshit bedroom pics.....for crying out loud. Its amazing how some profiles expect to drum up any business with the way they market themselves.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
yeah, I was thinking the same. you'd think after 7 yrs. they might share a little more info about themselves. idk. maybe it's working for them.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
Pics or no pics I'd pass by a profile that had pretty much no content and saying "new here" with a profile that originated in 2007.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
@Fun, maybe a 3 1/2lbs bass. It was all he could do to hoist it for the pic. :)

@JAX, I see you've only posted a few times so maybe you don't do much reading in these forums. The old "sensitive jobs" routine for posting zero pics gets routinely flushed around here. It would seem unlikely that your co-workers would be familiar with a pic of you, naked or clothed, that does not show your face, or perhaps even your head at all. My guess would be that maybe half of the people participating in the LS need to be careful because of their jobs, family, friends, or whatever. If you take a look around, you'll find profile after profile with public pics of people who do not show their faces, ours included, but you can see what kind of shape they're in.

You guys have been on the site since 2007, so you should know by now that people lie about their weight and age, guys lie about their height. there is no guarantee that the pics are not 20yrs old but we always ask. If you don't want to post pics, that is clearly your choice. But there are many great people out there whom you will never hear from because they have been burned too many times and as a rule, will not write, and in our case will not respond to email from those with no pics.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
"a beer in one hand and a fish he'd just caught in the other"

How big was his fish?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
The reason why we don't post pictures is because we have jobs that could be affected by our lifestyle choices. My wife is sexy and I am attractive. We do agree that some are unattractive just visit a hotel party and you can see the hot wives and there significantly unattractive husbands

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I really, really wish that were the case. Unfortunately our experience has been quite different. Out of 100's of times we've been written by a couple with no guy pics, I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the times the guy was not in terrible shape.

One couple who wrote us, (female half writing) expressed interest. she was not unattractive, but the only pic of him (maybe a 150lbs, and 50 of it was his beer gut) was from 15ft away and he's wearing nothing but cutoffs, a beer in one hand and a fish he'd just caught in the other. she and I had a good laugh about and she admitted she probably needed to get a few better pics of him.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
I think there is lack of male pics because the majority looking over the sls account are the males. Therefore, to attract others they post only pictures of the sexy female.

Mountain .....you look good to me! : ) The Mrs.

Franklinville NJ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Thanks for this thread. I really should post more public pics of hubby. But in our case, he has been the same weight since high school, and it seems to be such a big girl on girl thing, that it didn't cross our minds. I'm the one with a few extra pounds.

I think we really need more pics in general.

Sweet Valley PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Racer can definitely get "out there" sometimes, but I have to say that his post here on why there are no guy pics is basically the same experience we have had. we've heard all the bullshit excuses from "he's shy" to "he has to be careful because of his job", and they are all horse shit. 95% of the time if there is no pics of him, the reason is simple. she is working her ass off in the gym to keep her self looking hot as hell while his fat ass downs a 12 pack of Coors every night watching the ball game or Glee or what the fuck ever. He figures he'll get laid because couples will want to fuck that little hot assed honey of his.

That's a big negatory pigpen.

K has to be careful, but my work couldn't care less if I fuck half the people in florida. Our pics do not show our faces, but they do show exactly what you're getting if we get together. We absolutely will not meet anyone who cannot provide pics of both. We realize it's no guarantee of what you will look like when we meet, but that's ok. all that means is i'm going to enjoy the sweetest, tightest, juiciest piece of ass I've ever known. the one I married.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 122   End
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight