Pictures of guy and weight : Swingers Discussion 19814410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 105 of 105 
User Details are only visible to members.
dearpen...,

People has different taste they are attracted too. I do look at weight and height to see if it is in MY preference range. I know I am attracted to the tall lean- runner type body frame. It is good that you indicate your body frame that way no one wastes your time as well as theirs.

In general if guy does not want to post his weight, it would not a matter to me as long as I can see a clear picture of the guy- recent one.

It can be quiet frustrating meeting and the guy is no where near as displayed in the posted picture. For some reason they are relying on his personality to overcome the disparity from the posted picture. ugh.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
A Picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't want to be passed by because of numbers than give them a reason to do a double take. I agree how one carries ones self is more important than a number on a scale but there are 1,000's of profiles , why set yourself up for exclusion based on a lack of photo? Trust me it is the number one complaint of women on sites such as these. If you aren't lending out, renting out or selling your wife I assume you're a package deal so to be fair your photo should be included. No matter what anyone looks like it is best to put it right out there from the get go. Who wants to be put in the position of developing any interest only to see a photo later and realize there is no chemistry. I sure don't want to send that email after several emails expressing interest and than finally see a photo and say oh hell no but try to form a polite way to back pedal without being hurtful.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Babe, I think the key word in Sweet's post was "only."

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Or their cleavage?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Sorry just throwing a post out there. We are not perfect we both have weight we wish to lose, but really guys if you are so embarrassed about your weight that you won't post a body picture perhaps that should be the clue that you should lose some weight?

It's very sad to see profiles with a HWP sexy female and there are no pictures of the guy and his height and weight imply that he is 30lbs or more over weight.

Sorry just venting. In no means am I bashing just pointing out if you are too embarrassed to post a body pic then do something about it.

Charles City VA

Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 105 of 105 
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight