Period! : Swingers Discussion 2179021011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePeriod!
TOPIC: Period!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Phew, it was Los. Also - I AM horny during my period. And also during the rest of the month. :)

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
OK y'all I am TOTALLY FASCINATED by this product, lol!!! Trying it out and so far it's great. Very comfortable. I love not having a wad of dried packed cotton up there (AKA a tampon) and love that it's so simple and nontoxic too. But as far as sex goes... it seems like the guy would feel it up in there. I will try it out tonight with my honey and we'll see. (if anybody is actually still following and interested, let me know and I will give a post-mortem) :) Thanks, Los, for telling me about this!! (uh oh.... was it Los? who was it? I can't check the previous posts while posting and I am a space case, so sorry if I am thanking the wrong person!) Twitter

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
We agree with everybody. The Instead really does work. BUT as with my wife it took a little practice to get it placed just right. USUALLY thats her week of rest. LOL. BUT on occasion we have had to rely on this "INSTEAD". Yes you can get it at cvs and yes it does work. We have only used this about 3 times in 4 years. BUT she does carry it around with her just incase she or another female needs one.

Lynchburg VA

Username hidden
(52 posts)
Hold, up! You can have sex with the cup in place? the web page makes it look like it pretty much blocks it all off-no entry! well, i just may give this thing a second look. Im opposite, I am my most horny when I am "off limits" lol

Church Road VA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Funny, Mrs. G gives me all kinds of funny looks and the occasional backhand to the back of the head when I give her advice. But it's not like I double dog dared you to do the sign on the tampon string...

I triple dog dare you to try it. I double dog dare you to post pictures of it.

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
There is a product called Instead. Can buy it at any pharmacy, like CVS.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
I've tried the Softcup at home with hubby. He could feel it. And it kinda slipped out of place and there was some leakage.

That's just *my* experience with it. And besides....I feel like sh*t when I get my period, so I'm not in the mood to play anyways.

Best of luck to you! :)

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Wow, thank you everyone! Other than the one idea to dangle a little message from my tampon string (lol) this was extremely helpful. And it's nice to see some other Virginia ladies. :) That cup thing looks pretty cool. If I can get my hands on one tomorrow and test it out with the hubby tomorrow night, I may be "fixed" instead of broken on Saturday. ;)

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
wow, that was interesting, I never knew that existed. Thank you for sharing that. But I think the Op and I have the same feeling. We dont want to play on our periods.Particularly not in a public environment Too awkward and embarrassing. and a certain percentage of people find "period sex" distasteful...and messy-lol

Church Road VA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Google "softcup". It's salvaged more than a few playdates, lol.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Period!