Period! : Swingers Discussion 217902101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePeriod!
TOPIC: Period!
Created by: Twitterpated2
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I learned something new tonight. I had no idea that broken was a local thing. I have never played out of the Richmond area. " I have to keep my pants on" seems a very sensible alternative. Thanks :)

Church Road VA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
I keep thinking this thread is dead, and then there is new mail! Love that. :)

Sexus - I didn't love (and wouldn't use) the term "broken" either, though I think it was meant to be sort of jokey... like something you'd see on a ride at an amusement park, not an implication that a woman is broken because she's having a period. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement. We DID go and we did have fun. And I was very giving. :D

JaiDawn - My discomfort wasn't about saying I was on my period, but about discussing the softcup thing. I couldn't figure out how I was going to clue a guy in that he might feel something in there, or really how much or WHAT exactly to communicate. In the end, I only played below the waist with my husband and that worked out great.

VaBeach couple - Funny that you've heard the term here and that is seems to be a local thing. Maybe we are just too new to pick up on localisms. (?) I've just heard people call it their period, plain and simple. Actually one had it unexpectedly and called it a "mid-cycle occurrence." In any case, I haven't actually heard the term "broken." More importantly, hey look! We live in the same state. You, me and Los. ;)

Thanks everyone for the replies and info. :)

- Twitter

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Fortunately Diane stopped getting her period about a year ago. When we set up a playdate in the past, we always had to put a caveat about "The Red Menace" could strike and postpone our fun. LOL!

Princeton NJ

Username hidden
(217 posts)
"I absolutely despise the term "broken." A lot of our VA friends used this term, and I sometimes called them out on it, sometimes just let it pass. A woman is simply on her period, there is nothing broken about her."

I had never heard the term until I moved here. I don't really like it either, but it's in common parlance here, so "broken" it is.

In my experience, a woman simply saying "I can't" or "my panties have to stay on" is more than enough for most people to clue in.

As for Softcups.... I hate those damn things and all attempts to use them during sex have turned into a hassle.

As for whether or not we go - well, it'll depend. Certainly our chances of going to a party are reduced. We might still go and the Mrs. will simply cut me loose to have my fun.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
I guess using the SoftCup would also depend on which day of your period you'd be on. Heavy flow day vs light flow.

Yes, I found them comfortable to wear during the day, but maybe I'm just shaped differently inside so it didn't fit right because it just leaked and leaked. I would never wear one to a swing situation. I'd rather reschedule.

But that's just me. For some women, it works great!

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
I don't understand why people are embarrassed about it. They will fuck other people but don't want to tell them they are on their period. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
I absolutely despise the term "broken." A lot of our VA friends used this term, and I sometimes called them out on it, sometimes just let it pass. A woman is simply on her period, there is nothing broken about her. She doesn't need to be fixed.

As for playing, yes, most people totally understand. And guys will welcome you just in giving mode. Although, one of our friends recently wasn't going to go to a swing party b/c she was on her period and I talked her into it and she had a blast. It's a temporary inconvenience and it just made her male admirers look forward to the next party even more. She gives/gave great head and was quite manhandled above the waist and in other areas of her body.

It's all fun. Don't just skip out on some fun because you think others will be put off. Go, have fun, socialize, no expectations, flirt w/ your spouse, give head if the opportunity arises, and just enjoy yourself.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Whether for sex or not, I am totally switching to these cups. Once it's in, it is totally comfortable and I don't feel it at all. Taking it out is a little messy, but whatever. So's life. I like that it doesn't suck out all of my bodily moisture along with everything else. That has been uncomfortable with tampons in recent years, maybe an age thing, I don't know. But I am just my normal juicy self now. :)

I wore a pad yesterday because I couldn't believe the cup was going to work, but that was 100% unnecessary. No leaking at all. Wore it this morning for my run, and it was GREAT. It didn't slip or shift around and I really just forgot about it.

No mess at all during sex last night, and we went for a good long time. But it wasn't a perfect solution either... in missionary position, hubby couldn't feel it at all, but from behind he kept bumping into the edge of it. And *I* was very aware of it being in there, which was fine with him but might be less fine in a party situation. I feel like it might require more detailed communication than I would be comfortable, but we shall see. Can't quite imagine how that conversation would go... lol!

So for regular life, I give it a 9.5 as compared with a 5 for tampons. For use during sex, I give it a 6.5 as compared with a 0 (obviously) for tampons.

Thanks again Los for the suggestion. I just may get in touch to see if there are other ways we could help each other out... ;)

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Twitter Im interested, please tell his how it went.

Church Road VA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hey Twitter, if we can be of any further assistance let us know, we're not far ;).

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Period!