Partners Proformance Issues : Swingers Discussion 1862001011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePartners Proformance Issues
TOPIC: Partners Proformance Issues
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Nic, she's a beautiful lady...

I attended a conference in Cleveland while in high school and was hooked, loved the university and have been a fan for a while, loved Eddie George, thru AJ Hawk, kinda disappointed now, but I'm sure I'll get over it. Eventually.

I'll probably still wear my MUCK FICHIGAN shirt this winter. Just to mess with friends.

If you bring the traveling hot tub show to the central MS area, let us know!

Diberville MS
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Thanks ST, I appreciate that!

This area is actually pretty nice most of the year and fall is one of the best seasons for Ohio. I'm sorry you won't be visiting your old friends nearby again, doesn't mean you can't come visit some new friends!

Yes, I am a Buckeye fan and come by it honestly as I attended THE Ohio State University. It's a sad situation for all of college athletics right now but I will always support my alma mater.

BTW, gorgeous pic of the Mrs.!

A

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11931 posts)
Nic, I'm pretty much onto, as I've "lurked" around these forums enough the past month to know you're a good enough guy ;-).

Now, in was in Warren to visit some friends a while back, wish they still lived there, it was absolutely beautiful in late October when we visited.

So I guess the next question is...are you a Buckeye fan?

And, I think that bringing a hot tub to the party would definitely put you in with Mrs ST.

Diberville MS
Username hidden
(54 posts)
"P.S. So you like hot tubs... "

NOW look who is laying on the smooth moves...lol

FWIW, I actually SELL hot tubs so if owning one gets me in the express lane, what does bringing one to the party get me? ;-D

PS: If anyone is in the market, check out the new Jacuzzi J-480...and if you want one, contact me and I will arrange "special delivery" for a nominal "service" charge.

Top THAT jk....lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11931 posts)
JK's advice nailed it politely. You deserve your cookies and no performance = no play. If its a one-time occurance you switch back to your partner, if its a repeat then it's time to say no thank you.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Jk, love your tag line!!!

Don't you just wish that some people would wear their drama on their shirt ?

Diberville MS
Username hidden
(54 posts)
We've been trying to make plans to see some friends that just moved to the Orlando area. Recently, we had an awesome night in the hot tub with a couple we've chatted with since we started our acct here. They were so nice and laid back, just everything you want to meet in a couple in the LS. After going out for dinner and drinks, we stopped by their place around 1130 and left in nothing but towels at 4.

Sooooo, couples with a hot tub.......you have an express lane!!!

LOL, D

Diberville MS
Username hidden
(54 posts)
TY SIM, would you believe my grandfather was born a raised in brandon? Small world huh? That's where I get all this southern charm.

Pffft. ;-)

P.S. So you like hot tubs...

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Jk, that's excellent advice.

Diberville MS
Username hidden
(54 posts)
You may be better off as friends and not playmates. Many guys try to fool themselves into believing that the LS is for them, when it clearly is not. If you keep trying to make something work that just doesn't work, you're just going to be miserable. You deserve better than that from the LS.

Our suggestion, do an occasional movie with them if you want the friendship, and find yourself a couple that satisfies you BOTH. You are NOT going to solve his problem any more than you are the cause of it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: Partners Proformance Issues