Open Doors : Swingers Discussion 2073361041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceOpen Doors
TOPIC: Open Doors
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lest anyone get the wrong idea, we DO know about the appropriate behavior here. I was simply posting the question for those who're reasonably new or curious and who have not run into it before. I couldn't recall this ever being discussed and thought it might be instructive for the newer members. :-)

Username hidden
(786 posts)
It is never ok to sexually touch or join anyone without their consent. As far as I am concerned this is the only universal "rule" of swinging.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
If some dood touched my wife without asking I'd kick his nut sack after she did.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The rule for my house parties is, an open door means you are welcome to watch but need to be invited in to play.

This seems to be the norm at the clubs I've attended as well.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It really depends on the place and the people. Some may be into leaving the door open in a hotel and assuming no one would do more than look in. The houseparties I have attended over the years have let thier own rules be known and if not I have asked to make sure, but mostly open door is not an invite to join but to watch and join only when invited.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
I've never seen this discussed in the Forums and thought I'd ask about bedroom doors standing open or just ajar at house parties, hotel parties, or conventions with people playing in the rooms. Is that an open invitation to enter and join in? Is it an 'oops'? Is it an invitation to look but not touch?

How have you responded when you've walked past an open door with people playing in full view? Ignore it? Join them? Stand and watch?

Username hidden
(786 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
TOPIC: Open Doors