Open Doors : Swingers Discussion 2073361031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceOpen Doors
TOPIC: Open Doors
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a subject that gets needlessly complicated. If the door is closed stay out. If the door is open then you may watch. Unless invited to join in it's hands off. It's simply common sense to me.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
I still think you need to know the club rules for they will be telling everyone what a close door or open door means. There are many clubs where an open door means come in to play. So, people will be comfortable coming in and touching. But of course your free to say no they will back away. To feel outrage would be inappropriate at THIS particular club. And if you cause to much of a sence you may be told to leave. I have seen this happen once. That is why there are some clubs we do not make a repeat visit becuase it is not within our comfort zone.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I agree, just because the door is open, does not mean you can come in and join us, without asking. It means feel free to watch. We don't care where we are, house party, club, where ever, even if you are with a couple, you should ALWAYS ask the spouses permission, before you touch or do anything. Its called respect. Even with old friends we never assume it is ok to touch, we always ask first....and we ask BOTH partners, not just one. We try to learn from past mistakes LOL

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Akron, though this MAY have been discussed already "100 + times," I haven't seen it in the 2 years we've been members. I'm glad JackDarlene posted it for the newbies.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9182 posts)
For us rules vary on where we are playing:

If we are at home and one of us is playing with someone else, that is a standing invitation to watch and/or join in or just walk around and do our own thing. So at home it is an invitation to join in:

In a club or at a dance: It is an invitation to watch and give direction but not join in. LIke if she is playing with a guy i can tell her "fuck him" or give him a blow job" and she can do the same with me.

At a house party it is nope that's my play time alone for sure go find someone to play with do not watch do not give direction go mingle and get laid.

In a hotel room we do not join in with each other we play with the people we are with next to each other on the bed, but like the other one and their partner are not there.

Never been to a convention so I cannot tell you what our rules would be there.

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
If you're standing in the doorway with a friend, you should feel free to speak about what you're seeing in that room. If you say complimentary things, you are more likely to be invited in -- at least for a closer look.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We went to a club two weeks ago that made that policy very crystal clear: an open door means you're free to watch from the hallway but not to enter the room without invitation.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Most of the clubs we have been to a open door is an invite to come in and possibly play. So the person coming into the room might touch something before the playing couple gets the opportunity to say yes or no. But typically there is an opportunity to say yes or no. However the clubs make it clear what an open door means. Some of the clubs we have been to have windows with curtains for just watching or a chain across the door. I guess it is important to know the clubs rules so as to not have conflicting expectations.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
My rule has always been, unless we were friends that had already played together, ask before touching. Like, even when I was making out with a girl, I always asked "may I touch you" before doing so. But I'm like that, I'm the one that would go to the wife at a house party to make sure it was okay to play with her husband. I have had that done and it bothered me. We were playing in a group room, Jay and I. He came up and was on my breast. It bothered me greatly that he felt he had the right to touch me without being invited. Watching, no problem. Fucking in the same room where we are, no problem. Touching uninvited is a totally different matter.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
It's been discussed 100+ times.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: Open Doors