Open Doors : Swingers Discussion 2073361021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceOpen Doors
TOPIC: Open Doors
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
our club has the chains on the doors of the rooms that are not more of an open space. Most of the time I prefer the fishbowl.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Happy to help, and thanks for the invite 66 but I promise to still ask next time I see you.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Even that sounds like a great idea. Maybe people would get the hint then only enter if invited. I could see Nic standing there...pick me, pick me. Lol I am just kidding Nic, you would be invited without waiting.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
That gives me an idea, Nic. We actually have a set of display posts and chains that have been used at different vanilla events. At the hotel takeovers we attend, it would be simple enough to bring only as many as needed to create a gate people could stand at, ready to be invited to join or only allowed to watch. Thanks!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
That is a wonderful idea, never thought of that one, will have to mention it next time we go. I personally like being watched, but can never really focus, because you always have to keep one eye on the door. There is nothing worse than being touched and you know it was not invited.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I totally agree and wish more clubs had the chain option. You've seen them, right? There is a door and then a chain you can clip to the door frame like at the movie theater. If the door is open but the chain is in place, look but do not enter. If the door is open and chain not in place, come on in!

You are correct tho 66. Bottom line is, ask every time!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
We may have to reconsider also...lol but its not just strangers, even past people that we have played with, have the idea that just because you played with them once, you are fair game, for open doors, fondling out of the room, . I think people tend to forget the number one rule of swinging....ask...and not just one partner, ask BOTH of them for permission.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Good point, Nic. We've always kept our door closed at hotel parties, but may have to reconsider. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
Aww, that's no fun! How am I supposed to give you a "standing ovation" if the door is closed? And how are you supposed to invite me in?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
You would think common sense, but there are a lot of people who just don't care about the rules and think they can do whatever they want to. Which is why at a club, we always keep the door closes

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
TOPIC: Open Doors