Open Doors : Swingers Discussion 2073361011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceOpen Doors
TOPIC: Open Doors
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic I don't know about the clubs the others go to but our rules are so strict for single males they don't want to risk getting kicked out of the club.

As I said I usually don't have trouble with the single or married guys. I'm pretty good at just walking away.

The women? I have been pushed against the wall by a couple of them with one deciding it was fine to play with my breasts and the other going after my pussy. or them crawling into bed with us in the grope room and just start sucking on my nipples. Or caressing all over me while I'm having sex with my man.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17013 posts)
"And is it just me or are the married ones worse than the singles?"

This seems to be a common theme, do married guys have some sense of entitlement? It's probably the same guys who turn down single males because we didn't bring anyone to "trade", as if their wife is some thing to be bartered.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
knock on wood I haven't had that trouble with guys at the club. Girls on the other hand...oye.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17013 posts)
naughty I am so sorry about that. I have had that happen and yes, it is incredibly violating. In my case my laughing and flirting was misinterpreted as wanting to fuck him. Like your wife, my stomach was trashed and the entire night was ruined. After that I have never been the same at ls events, I am much more reserved than I was before because I was told that flirting and laughing is interpreted and consenting to fuck by some. So I do laugh and flirt...but in a much more reserved way. I do not really touch anyone else other than Jay now and I joke but keep it very clear in a "vanilla" way. I won't joke with you sexually or about your cock. That changed me for sure.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Yea a book should be mandatory reading for everyone annually. We were at a club saturday night and met a couple near the end of the evening. While i was talking to the wife the husband had Mrs. Naughty cornered next to the bar about 7 ft away. I saw him kissing her but what i didnt know was he was trying to bury his tongue in her stomach and his hand up her pussy. I noticed after 30 seconds or so she was squirming and wiggling. I immediately went over and told her it was time to leave. I knew from the look she gave me she was happy to oblige. After going outside she immediately vomited she was so disgusted. She told me where his hands were trying to go on the way home. She was really shook up. I told her next time just tell him to back off or any other gentleman for that matter who tryed to take those liberty's with out her consent. It was her body and stop trying to be polite, She worries about offending people. BULLSHIT i told her next time i may deal with it differently if she doesnt defend herself. Thats the main reason i stay close and we never wander far from each other unless i know she is with trusted friends. I dont know maybe im not aggressive enough sometimes with the woman as i have been told but at least i treat them with respect until i get the signal that play time is on!!!!

Delta PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
Very true Lost, and its not just the men, even the women tend to forget to ask, they just assume. Someone should write a book on swinger etiquette, and not for beginners, but a refresher course, for those of us who have been doing it longer than 6 months. Lol

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I agree, just because the door is open, does not mean you can come in and join us, without asking. It means feel free to watch. We don't care where we are, house party, club, where ever, even if you are with a couple, you should ALWAYS ask the spouses permission, before you touch or do anything. Its called respect"

The sad thing is, you have to remind adults of basic rules of respect. There are too many that think because you are a swinger and naked, you want to be fucked like seattle slew from anyone in the viscinity. Wrong answer.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Yea Nic...next time you are at the club

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Thanks 66, I think we need to discuss this more...in person.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You are always the gentleman...I know some that could take lessons from you. Lol

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 46   End
TOPIC: Open Doors