Open Doors : Swingers Discussion 207336
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceOpen Doors
TOPIC: Open Doors
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've never seen this discussed in the Forums and thought I'd ask about bedroom doors standing open or just ajar at house parties, hotel parties, or conventions with people playing in the rooms. Is that an open invitation to enter and join in? Is it an 'oops'? Is it an invitation to look but not touch?

How have you responded when you've walked past an open door with people playing in full view? Ignore it? Join them? Stand and watch?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sometimes, the fact is, that even just bring friendly or polite, is like an open invitation. This is one of the reasons why we like to stay in line of sight with each other. My point is, if I was interested in you and your SO, I would of approached you both earlier. At the end of the night I am only thinking about going to bed with one person.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Actually Nic you are correct. we have more problems with married guys than singles. Mrs. Naughty is usually very flirtatous and the SM at the club are very respectful. Yet the married guys think hands and lips are free to land anywhere. What pissed me off is we never gave any signals that we wanted to play with this couple. Just having friendly conversation. As it was the end of the night and we had already played the Mrs. was not even being flirty just polite talking to him.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Nevermind.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
you asked if I accepted money from men. I answered. One time I accepted a dollar bill from a man who was polite in giving it. It was not the same night as the other incident happened the thing with the girls happened a couple of years ago, the guy just a few months ago.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Right, but that isn't what I asked.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
in the 5 years we have been going to the club only those two girls and one guy have ever even tried. The guy was more polite, he tucked it in the side of my g-string. They were one full hands in bra, and the other in my bottoms.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Do you accept money from men?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
the girl that started sucking my nipple it sort of was in an instant. I was very lost in the moment with my man and the next thing I know there are female lips on me. I honestly jumped sideways on the bed to get away from her to get her lips off me then told her sorry I don't play that way. But it totally killed my mood, I went from about 2 strokes from orgasm to not turned on at all in .003 seconds.

the other two ladies, I was pole dancing at the club and they started shoving money in my bra and gstring. Along with hands. My trying to get away and saying no wasn't having much of an impression. The spouse of the one saved me by telling his wife that "I don't think she likes that honey" and pulling her and her friend away with them going "awwwwwwww but we want to play with her" like I was some sort of toy.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
" I have been pushed against the wall by a couple of them with one deciding it was fine to play with my breasts and the other going after my pussy. or them crawling into bed with us in the grope room and just start sucking on my nipples. Or caressing all over me while I'm having sex with my man. "

PG, do you enjoy this somewhat? I mean, you're describing acts that don't happen in an instant. If you're offended by the very fact they're touching without permission, and you let them know this instantly, they don't get around to sucking nipples, etc.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Nic, I think you said it all. They feel like they brought something to the table so they are entitled, and they are I have found to be the more aggressive ones. Single males will approach hubby and talk to both of us and ask permission, even just to dance. Husbands are sneaky, some of them wait till your alone then jump on you, and if you say no, they don't listen and keep being pushy. And the women....what happened to respect? I would never touch another womans husband without asking her first, but some woman thinly that only pertains to the men.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: Open Doors