Old Guy-Young Girl : Swingers Discussion 35785
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceOld Guy-Young Girl
TOPIC: Old Guy-Young Girl
Created by: cpl4funinmi99 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, and my boy-friends before I met him ranged from 13 years younger to 13 years older than me. I'm not that concerned with age. I'm more concerned with personality.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I have met some couples where the guy was a LOT older and the girl was a young dumb head. But I don't lose any sleep over it. :)

I'm older than my husband, and I am definitely the one who came up with the swinging idea. One night I offered him a FMF threesome (when we were dating) for that very night, and if he wasn't in love with me already, he sure as hell was after that!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Well, I'm a 23 yr old, involved with a 33 yr old (for 5 years now)...and *I* am the one who corrupted HIM! LOL. I was always the type who never related to those my own age...I still am. I find that I can be on a more even intellectual level with people 10 to 15 years older than me, no matter what level of education they have or what career they are in. Not all "really young" girls in the 20-24 range are naive and easily swayed. Sometimes we are the ones doing the swaying....and trust me, I am still rocking the boat.

~Winks~ Vixen

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Finally a topic we can relate to. My husband is 14 years older than I am. Neither of us pressured the other into the lifestyle. We both love sex and wanted to explore it with others. We haven't been with too many couples that have more than a 5 yr. age difference but we are sure they are out there. I personally love being with older(40 and up) men. They know how to please their partner and don't think they are God's gift to women.(I don't think all men under 40 think this but we have encountered quite a few who do.) Many couples my husband's age or older won't even consider us because of my age but I wish they would. Our 14 yr. age gap is bridged beautifully. I am a 30 something trapped in a 26 year old's body.(Why would I want to leave when I am having this much fun:)!! Remember age is just a number and a state of mind.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Hey! There may be snow on the roof, but there's still a roaring fire in the furnace!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
*re-reading my posting*

i'm assuming that post wasn't meant for me as i never called anyone old

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
my opinion on this matter is that in many cases,younger women are more sexually willing to explore,where as many younger men are more jealous and controlling,this is obviouslly not always the case but it does happen alot...and so a younger woman might feel alot more relaxed and able to be herself around an older man as many older men are confident in who they are and are much more willing to explore new things... i know speaking for me,i am 33 and i would never have had the courage to try these kinds of new experiences when i was 18...i personally do not believe that most older men are taking advantage of younger women..i believe they are simply allowing them the freedom to explore things that a younger man may feel to possessive to allow...

*smiling and singing* eternal bliss

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Here in our location you see quite a few 55 and over with 36 and up. Most of the time the male has been very successful in his ventures monetarily.Those that we have met have really seemed like they are in love. Usually some type of generation gap does exist, this allows them the realease of the gap.Most of the times the females have been exceptionally bright, successful, ambitious women. We have yet to see what you have described in the males to push their younger wives into anything they did not wish to be doing. This may be a logistics problem We do see many younger couples that have pushed their mates into the lifetsyle

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Old Guy-Young Girl