Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Okay, so we met, were all ready to go, then what
TOPIC: Okay, so we met, were all ready to go, then what
Created by: FlirtAway
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looking online, you can find hundreds of posts on how to meet another couple. There is very little on what comes next. Say we went out, met a couple, returned to someones house, all have a little buzz after a night of flirting and dancing. Then what? It's akward enough with a threesome, getting everyone to head to the bed, but with a couple you need to break off. Keep in mind I am talking we are all newbies, who maybe aren't real agressive.

How do you veterans move from the living room to the bedroom on a seperate room swap? What do you say, what do you do, how do you do it? If say the girls are shy and wont get it going, how do you get it going?

Do you think if we just said lets split up for a half hour and only make out or only clothes on or something, to kind of get it going, then meet up to make sure everyone is good, then if all is good get back to it, is a good idea? Is it better to let the girls go play by themselves for a bit then only one return t send the other male away?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
How do you veterans move from the living room to the bedroom on a seperate room swap? What do you say, what do you do, how do you do it? If say the girls are shy and wont get it going, how do you get it going?"

i can relate to this, because as I said in another thread...its not my natural style to reach down and just grab a dick. However, even the shyest girl has to give him a sign that she wants him....remember, his bp has to be raised in order to work anatomically, and wondering does she does she not isn't gonna get the flag to the top of the pole. So...you have to take initiative and start. We enjoyed separate room as well....usually it started out in a common area and then branched off from there. Games are fun, esp. if you are shy about being nude in front of others.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
it depends on how the night is going, attraction wise. some kind of an adult game can usually get things started. strip something or other. truth or dare.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Looking online, you can find hundreds of posts on how to meet another couple. There is very little on what comes next. Say we went out, met a couple, returned to someones house, all have a little buzz after a night of flirting and dancing. Then what? It's akward enough with a threesome, getting everyone to head to the bed, but with a couple you need to break off. Keep in mind I am talking we are all newbies, who maybe aren't real agressive.

How do you veterans move from the living room to the bedroom on a seperate room swap? What do you say, what do you do, how do you do it? If say the girls are shy and wont get it going, how do you get it going?

Do you think if we just said lets split up for a half hour and only make out or only clothes on or something, to kind of get it going, then meet up to make sure everyone is good, then if all is good get back to it, is a good idea? Is it better to let the girls go play by themselves for a bit then only one return t send the other male away?

Username hidden
(146 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Okay, so we met, were all ready to go, then what