Not welcome : Swingers Discussion 177852
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNot welcome
TOPIC: Not welcome
Created by: shakymoments
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shaky,

I once had a discussion with a friend and we both came to the same conclusion.

"In and of itself, The lifestyle is a wonderful thing, it is the people in it that fuck it up."

Not everyone, mind you, just those who think everyone should be just like them.

Steve

Rowlett TX

Username hidden
(96 posts)
Lost,

Sure sounds like it!

Steve

Rowlett TX

Username hidden
(96 posts)
Jay and I are like y'all. Jay never meets a stranger, he is initially much more an extrovert than I am.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
She,

You are exactly right and it is just normal social behavior to wait until you see others a few times before opening up to them. You want to see if they are going to be regulars.

For me, I just pretend I have known someone for 10 years if I find myself in a roomful of strangers...give me 5 minutes and I will know someone and vice- verse. Kaitlan is not so outgoing and waits until someone comes to her at first...until she knows them!

Steve

Rowlett TX

Username hidden
(96 posts)
The club we go to once in awhile is pretty laid back. Everyone seems very friendly.It is a couples only club. If a couple seems to be sitting by themselves and not looking like they are mingling, usually one of the hosts ( usually the hostess) will talk to them and introduce them to a few people. Some people think that if you go to a swingers club, people will walk up to you and ask for sex and want to talk. Not so in most cases. You have to have mingle, talk to others and most of all SMILE! That goes a long way in a club! If you are all grouchy and have a puss on your face ( the bad kind not the good kind) No one will want be near you. You also have to think of it this way, what some might think is cliquish , is just a bunch of people who have been going and made friends. I am not saying there arent cliques BUT the more you go, the more people recognize you, the better your chances of meeting people who will introduce you to their friends at a club. Unless you are Gods gift, no one will be lining up to meet or fuck you.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Storm,

Although I respect your opinion and your right to post, it is very shallow of you to pass judgement esp in an open forum. If you don't like these posts, then simply don't read them...and certainly don't post a reply to them.

Just because YOU don't think it is a problem doesn't mean it isn't a problem.

This is a real and ongoing problem not only for us but others as well, and your over simplified post to let it go does not apply...it is NOT us who won't let it go.

Steve

Rowlett TX

Username hidden
(96 posts)
let it go let it go... man you have been on this kick for a while. let it go.....BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I don't know them (the ones contacting me) and it really doesn't matter. You have a topic that is wide-open right now and I hope more people join in. I've learned a lot- a great deal from some of the people we've made contacts with through the forums.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Sav,

If my choice of words was inappropriate, then I do offer a sincere apology for any offense you may have taken, it was not my intention.

Kitty,

The fact that others are reaching out to you is just confirmation of what I have been saying. Clearly, my postings are being read and efforts to discredit us even to others in different states is an attempt to spread the poison further. This is just laughable and one has to wonder why these people don't reveal themselves and say what they have to say out in the light of day. This is enlightening.

Steve

Rowlett TX

Username hidden
(96 posts)
All I can say is I am glad our experience has not ever been like that and I am sorry the people in your areas are not more hospitable. We've been to numerous clubs, private parties and house parties and have always had a great time together as a couple with other couples. The people we meet are genuinely friendly to us and each other. We don't see or hear a bunch of bad things nor would we ever stay in a negative enviroment .We don't see a lot of couple splitting apart, some do sure but the majority is not like that. We don't split apart but we don't have to be glued together either but if your man or woman is speaking to me I immediately make introductions to Mr Sav and expect the same in return. I wish you you well and I genuinely hope things settle down in your neck of the woods with those who seem out to do you in.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
TOPIC: Not welcome