Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Not sure what is going on
TOPIC: Not sure what is going on
Created by: Hunter1966sc
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are new to all this but have had 2soft swaps and the were fun with no jealousy. Last time at the club We met a couple and the guy danced with my wife (after asking me) after awhile my wife and I went upstairs and did a group same spouse thing. Well the guy that danced with my wife was there and well he was rather large. My wife was pretty interested. Well that week he sent us a note witch was all good then started texting my wife's phone and doing some flirting. Now now she is setting up a soft threesome for lack of a better word. For some reason I feel very jealous that she wants him that bad . up to this point we had only talked about swapping. Am I being selfish by not wanting this this to happen even though it would really turn her on or should you always listen to your gut which is telling me to say no. He said his wife is only looking to receive oral but not give so I think she will be out of the picture for this.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are the same as PG. I, the female, deal with the site and setting meetings up so it is my number that is given out. If someone starts being a pest, I just ignore them. It doesn't take long, for them to go away.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
" Anyone else do the same? "

No, we are the opposite it is rare that anyone gets Trooper's phone number. First off he sucks at answering the phone or text messages. Second I (pirate girl) make 98% of the arrangements. I'm the one on SLS answering emails, and as far as SM's determining MY interest. The thought of my man "vetting" out SM's for me is distasteful to me. usually I email on here for a bit with them, then if I have an interest in meeting them we will arrange to meet. Depending on how I feel about the guy he may or may not have my phone number prior to that first meeting. I love texting with as Trooper calls them "my boys" .

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Uriah, I (male) have most of th eemail, chat contacts initially. I am doing a bit of screening but always her final call who-where-when, She is fortunate to get a lot of requests to play and she appreciates them but cant play all the time. I help narrow down the requests into those that seem to fit her preferences. Too bad so many dont read our profile or at least appreciate what we say - "pics required and must be fit". That would eliminate a lot of the free member (and some paid) that dont have pics and just say "come meet me you will be glad you did". She/we just dont have time to run out and meet blindly.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Werecurious, a few of our male friends have both of our contact info, but anyone new only gets his contact number.

The way we handle m/g with males has worked well for us during the past 15 months....many of the SM's who emailed us never show up to meet him at the local watering hole when invited to. Since he is usually stopping off for a beverage anyway when he gets off work, it's not like his time is completely wasted if they don't show, ....he can catch a game score or 2.

But with me, until I relocate here, I am only in town on the weekends, so the last thing I want to be doing on my already limited weekend time is spend an afternoon at the sports bar waiting on 2-3 SM's to show up or flake out. When it comes to the SM's of the community, I would rather spend my playtime with those who have already demonstrated that they will show up and aren't wasting our time with silly games.

LOL, You are the first though to say it sounds like a "guy checking out a guy meeting instead of checking out for the wife." Some may think that it sounds like he is picking the men who fuck me, almost like I have no choice in the matter...not true, well unless my particular fantasy at that time is for that type of play where I have no say. In reality, he is merely checking out the guys that we both have seen in the inbox that might be of interest to us, if they show up that is.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3736 posts)
Uriah thats a good system if it works. I would prefer to meet the guy first but a) usually I dont have the time and b) in my mind it looks more like a guy interested in guy meeting than a check him out for wife meeting. Whatever works. We just feel it is important to keep her info confidential.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
@wercurious, We are apart during the week and usually my guy meets any SM's during the week for a beer after work, he thinks that if a SM will 'show up' to meet the male half of a couple then he is likely serious enough to show up when it comes time to meet both of us on a weekend when I am in town...whether it evolves to playtime or not, depends on how things go when all 3 (or 4) of us get together.

Sometimes during those mid-week guy chats, the SM may want to "voice-verify" that I (female half) am a real person and want to say hello to me. My guy calls me from his phone and passes the phone to the SM. He simply does not give my contact information to strangers.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3736 posts)
Just a comment about the fellow starting to text your wife's phone. We rarely give out her contact information. If we are going to meet she will voice confirm via my phone. We have had instances early in our play when we gave out her number and the guys were in touch too often and some a bit rude when she didn't want further fun. We guard her info but she does have a select few FB's on her speed dial - lol. Anyone else do the same?

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
In this case the relationship you have with your wife is what's important. You two communicate, discover your boundaries, respect and honor one another. If you're marriage is what's important, then everything else will fall into place.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Hunter, If you have a lot of fantasies you are looking to explore, it will be beneficial for each of you to compose an individual 'wish list' of things that you each desire to experience, then sit down together to compare and consolidate them into a single list. By both of you communicating together and identifying some specific things you are seeking and choosing to concentrate on only one or two at a time, there is less chance of confusion and misunderstanding. Hopefully, it will help to make the experience a little less overwhelming as you go along.

That's my 2 cents, anyway. Good Luck:)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3736 posts)
Hunter, one thing you should always do.....go with your gut!

Lafayette NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Not sure what is going on