No full swap=no interest? : Swingers Discussion 244818
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNo full swap=no interest?
TOPIC: No full swap=no interest
Created by: Luv_my_curves
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, I was recently told that the reason we may be having issues with meeting people is because we don't want to full swap. Does this really detour some couples? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there just as much fun to be had with soft swap?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It depends on what your idea of "Fun" is. In our area there are plenty of soft swap & full swap couples. For us, we prefer full swap but are not opposed to meeting and/or playing with some soft swap couples. Depends on the chemistry.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(354 posts)
To the OP:

Everyone is different which is (mostly) OK. If some are not satisfied without full swap then I respect that opinion. If others are "soft swap only" then I am 100% good with that too.

For us, WE are quite happy either way and yes WE can have just as much fun without the full swap. I personally don't understand the "full swap or just a waste of time" mentality, but then there is a whole mountain of opinions & preferences I don't really understand, sexual and otherwise. It does not make then always wrong, even if not mine-LOL.

You should not have any troubles finding couples with your same interests. Be patient and keep searching.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
LOL and rules are made to be broken ESPECIALLY mine :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2644 posts)
Me too but I'm trying hard on my campaign to get you within arms length. BTW I sent you some pics you might like.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2644 posts)
@toomuchfun - But...but...I like our millions of emails! LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
LOL okay well really I don't want to meet anyone that I don't plan to fuck to start with. If it doesn't work that way fine but the idea of being "friends" and meeting 20x with 6weeks of texting ain't happening.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2644 posts)
And sometimes after a really good meal there's not room for dessert :> Or even better, it's fun to have dessert in between eating you meal.

And sometimes you just want to finish off dessert with you SO.

And sometimes you want to share dessert. Hell who knows.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(224 posts)
I don't always need or want dessert but I'd rather not eat in a restaurant that doesn't offer it on the menu. Sometimes I all I want is dessert and no appetizers. That's the joy of trying new restaurants...all the new flavors. I refuse to limit myself or my partner of partaking of whatever it is they crave at the moment.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Hmmm well intercourse still is a nice dessert.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2644 posts)
When we where younger I would have agreed, but as we have gotten older we have learned that there is some much more to sexuall pleasure then just intercourse.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(224 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: No full swap=no interest