Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › No Show
TOPIC: No_Show
Created by: beachGuyVB
Original Starting post for this thread:
I chatted with a couple for several weeks, we exchanged pictures and agreed to meet for lunch on Saturday. Looking my best I arrived early. I waited 1 hour thinking "maybe they got caught in traffic". I E-Mailed them when I arrived back home and they responded with " we were to meet on Sunday not Saturday, see you at 12 tomorrow". I started to smell something bad but decided to show up again on Sunday. Once again it was a no show. When I arrived home I had a E-Mail from them saying "sorry, you are not our type" and I was blocked.

I have been in this life style for many years and this is a first. The games people play!

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.
sihot - your description of "pseud swingers" is so on target!

We know of many just like you describe. We just call them chatters and talkers. And they are the main group of no shows

Pelham AL
Username hidden
(315 posts)
We've never had a no show for a play date, but we did get stood up once for an initial meeting over dinner at a restaurant. Then they had the nerve to email us the next day wanting to schedule another date. Sorry!!!

The only other "no show" occurred when the wife of the other couple called to tell us they wouldn't be able to meet us for dinner because her husband had to work a little late that night and was stuck in a huge traffic jam.

That happens. At least they were courteous enough to call us on our cell phone and let us know.

In both instances, Mrs. Valovers and I enjoyed a nice dinner for just the two of us. Maybe we even had more fun than if the other couple had made it. Who knows?

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
No shows stink! Our suggestion is to talk on the phone first, as a requirement prior to meeting. If they have trouble talking on the phone - both of them, if it's a couple - it's a pretty good indicator they will have trouble meeting.

You can tell a lot more about a person by talking rather than writing. Pretenders don't do well on the phone, because its pretty hard to lie smoothly on the fly. Ask questions - how often do they play? Where, how, when? Ask about what kind of play they prefer, what they are looking for... and try to listen between the lines.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
I think many people fantasize about swinging, chat, set up meetings and then chicken out at the last minute. We haven't had it quite that bad, but many last minute cancellations, never hear from then again.

Unfortunately, it is also very rude. We would never be that rude (no show) in any situation. But there are many rude people in swinging and in the world in general. Just sad that some get their kicks by doing this kind of thing.

Pelham AL
Username hidden
(315 posts)
I just got a hateful email from my latest no show...after I'd respectfully declined another date and wished them well, Happy New Year, etc...They let me know with that kind of response I wouldn't be doing well in this lifestyle.

??

Guess I can take my own advice ( LOL) and be glad I'd not wasted any more time them than I had already.

sheesh..I was just looking for a little kinky fun.

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
These people have shown you what type of peole they are. Be thankful they didn't waste anymore of your time than they already did.

good luck!

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I chatted with a couple for several weeks, we exchanged pictures and agreed to meet for lunch on Saturday. Looking my best I arrived early. I waited 1 hour thinking "maybe they got caught in traffic". I E-Mailed them when I arrived back home and they responded with " we were to meet on Sunday not Saturday, see you at 12 tomorrow". I started to smell something bad but decided to show up again on Sunday. Once again it was a no show. When I arrived home I had a E-Mail from them saying "sorry, you are not our type" and I was blocked.

I have been in this life style for many years and this is a first. The games people play!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: No Show
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.