Newbies and fakers : Swingers Discussion 1916751021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNewbies and fakers
TOPIC: Newbies and fakers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
RDY.....and THATS why I adore. We share the same sarcastic humor when it comes to ridiculous emails. I used to just ignore them but lately I have this strange urge to let them know they're not fooling "everyone" .

You Rock lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I agree. Late nights are usually reserved for the guy looking for action on IM. We chatted with a "female" who had no pics or certs, but had no problem asking for ours and etc. After we said we would like to see theirs that's when a line of excuses came up like the camera wasn't working etc. When we asked why they had been a member for # of years and had never uploaded pics they didn't have an answer. We let them go because we said it was too late at night for their little brain to try and outsmart anyone. They had no response and never heard from them again. We try to exchange a few e-mails to set up a face to face even if it's for 30 minutes one day. Just to verify both parties are real.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Agree with Akron, we keep the IM feature off because when it was on, it was almost always single guys looking for some quick action.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
TOTALLY agree with HiOCTANE. The sites are nothing more than a game for a lot of people in our experience. I have no idea what people get out of endless chatting/emailing, pic exchanging/collecting, etc, but to each their own, I guess. We use the sites to tell people where we'll be (and when) and anyone who wants to show up and meet us is welcomed to do so. We try to set up a meeting as soon as possible and draw our conclusion in person and not via profiles, chat, or pics. Clubs and socials are leaps and bounds better than playing the online game in our opinion, but the sites are a great way to find parties and network with friends.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(27 posts)
you can ask this of 100 different members and get 100 different answers.

you will never be able to explain the actions of another couple who writes you because for the most part, you do not know what is in their head, what they are actually into, what they are actually looking for, regardless of what their profile says. everyone claims "our profile says it all, what you see is what you get". for a few, that may be true, for many more, it's bullshit.

the best you can do is try to be as honest and open about who you are and what you are looking for. your pics need work. it may have taken a lot for you to take a couple of topless pics, but to be honest, it comes across a little lacking. some people like the "shy" thing and some do not.

do yourself a favor. make up your mind what you want to do. if you're going to give this lifestyle a shot, you need better pics. take a look at other profiles and borrow some ideas from them. you never have to show face pics untill you are ready, but you need to make an effort to sexy them up a little.

pic collectors. it's a term people throw around a lot bcause it's "scary'. the fact is, it's not happening as much as some would have you believe. if it were, this site and others like it would not be in business very long.

last thing. go to the "better profiles" thread and let some of the nice people there give you some helpful hints on how your profile is put together. and in the end, never assume you can put together a profile or pics that will make people see you the way you want to be seen. human beings are just not that simple.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Igues my main question is... Are newbies magnet for pic collectors and how can we protect ourselves from them?

Username hidden
(18 posts)
We are new to the lifestyle. We've chatted and emailed with a few people, but never met with anyone. We are going to a party on 12/03/11 though.

We were messaged by a "couple" earlier tonight. And after about 5 messages they asked for pics. We told them our private pics were only face pics. We didn't hear from them again. Is this a common thing? I (Gin) am kinda wary of pics and the ones I have on our profile took a bit of courage and a huge amount of trust.

Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: Newbies and fakers