Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Newbies and fakers
TOPIC: Newbies and fakers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Caroline; If the swinging is about "sex first, then maybe friendship", then yes, they'll likely disappear when there's no sex. If it's about "friends first, but sex is a definite possibility" and they disappear, then they either aren't friends or they're trying to keep their distance until you're 'a couple' again. We're in the FWB camp and try to keep a social relationship with our LS friends even when we're not playing. Over time we've made and lost lots of "sex first" acquaintances and it can be upsetting if you thought of them as friends and find they thought of you as fuck buddies, but that sort of thing happens even in the str8 world.

Username hidden
(781 posts)
* UPDATE* We never heard from those folks who wanted more pics than we already posted. We have posted more 'private' pics and met a couple for drinks. Then my husband got sent 900 hundred miles away for work. So, we had to tell everyone we couldn't meet ' til he came back. So my question is... when you take a break like that is it normal for couples to drop you?

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Caroline...welcome to SLS and the swinging lifestyle. As with any other online activity, the essentially anonymous nature of the medium brings out the fakes/flakes. How to avoid them? You can't. The best that you can do is to recognize when something doesn't quite smell right and take steps accordingly. Are there 'for real' people online? Absolutely! Over the years we've met some really, really nice couples online. How can you protect yourselves from fakes/flakes? ALWAYS meet for the first time in a public place...a park, a restaurant, wherever works for everyone. Before we'll setup a meet, we always insist on speaking on the phone with Both parties just to insure that there really is a Mrs and that she's on the same page as everyone else. Some SM's and cheaters will lie through their teeth to get laid, telling you "she's okay with my playing, but doesn't want to know about it", or "she's unavailable right now, but I can come right over!". However, sometimes the Mrs really is in the shower or out shopping. :-)

Just listen to other people's experiences and your gut feelings and go with them and you'll be just fine.

Have fun, too! :-)

Username hidden
(781 posts)
LOL RDY,

NO we're not seeing the weirdos lol. As fabulous as it was to meet you both at your HOME we are generally far more cautious than that . You my friend were a rare an welcome exception to our rules lol. Our local friends own the condo in Panama City and we will be traveling with them . We also discovered a rather large party there for NYE so possibly going to check that out . I am really excited to go and relax with good friends and the sound of the waves for music. If we do nothing I will still be content.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Happy Birthday to you lovely wife and I hope she enjoys her gift !!!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"BTW I am hoping one of my Christmas gifts is "crammed " down my throat lol"

That is so funny you said that, because today is Mrs Johns Birthday, and she had said something referencing that for tonight after the party. I knew something was up, since she was looking at me really funny when she woke up and kept grabbing me... lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
JOHN ,

Who knows!!! Thats exactly what Mr Sav said to them much more politely than I would have lol. If they're not interested for whatever reason why the hell write to them? If you could have seen my face when they responded and suddenly were hoping to meet. Our profile says "If you initial email lacks class I will assume you have none" and when I wrote back I restated that lol. Writing to bitch at strangers shows a complete lack of class !

BTW I am hoping one of my Christmas gifts is "crammed " down my throat lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
we got one this week that said "They can't stand how us Catholics push Christmas down their throat in the forums." I don't know who these people are. I ask the Mrs and i double checked, and we never wrote anything about Christmas in the forums other than our festivities on the feast of the 7 fishes. Talk about weird people, where do people get off that they can contact you about their displeasure because they don't agree with something.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
RDY,

Just a few days ago we got some HATE mail from complete strangers from FL on the other site. First they complimented our photos and than proceeded to rip our profile apart calling us snobs, insisting we thought we were better than others, faulting us for using the word classy ....we were just pure evil . To add insult to injury the damn fools copied an entire paragraph of our profile into theirs lol. You can imagine my reaction but this time I let Mr Sav handle the response lol. He sends off an email and the next thing I know we are being invited to FL to see the sights and enjoy the pleasure of their company. I'm like WHAT THE HELL!!!! They apologized of course, mentioned they over reacted and wanted to meet! No mention of why they went off on us, why they'd write to complete strangers to criticize and not a single word about "stealing" a whole section of our profile. Long story short story I sent them an email and OOPS we're BLOCKED lol Can you imagine stealing a paragraph of someones profile and than having the balls to write to them to criticize and making SURE they will see the paragraph stolen??? Had they not written us we'd never have seen or known lol

Nut Jobs everywhere I tell ya !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I think we will have Rdy respond for us from now on, we get quite a few of those emails ;) She can be our official spokesperson...lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
TOPIC: Newbies and fakers