New trend amongst the livestyle I've noticed $$$$$ Cash-N-Inn : Swingers Discussion 2054501011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNew trend amongst the livestyle I've noticed $$$$$ Cash-N-Inn
TOPIC: New trend amongst the livestyle I've noticed $$$$$ Cash-N-Inn
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
From what I have head from people that have been there it is a snobby place and not worth it

Falls City OR

Username hidden
(364 posts)
Falls, Have you been to Sesso? I've heard good things. I was thinkng the next time I'm out there on business I should bring her with, and we should visit there. I haven't heard from anyone who's been there first hand though.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
I know right? We used to have a dance in our area. I have head that now they are closing it because they are not "making" money. We also have a few clubs in Portland and its 50 dollars per person just to walk through the door and then an automatic 100 dollars for drinks even if you do not drink. (you cannot get a non alcoholic drink there) the problem is I don't drink unless I am at home or the bar that is a 5 minute walk from my house.

I think people are charging because they want it to be a business and not for people to meet. what we have done is put a free group up and we entertain a few couples a week and its free and its byob, I am tired of having to pay money to have sex in swingers clubs.

Falls City OR

Username hidden
(364 posts)
Why would he want to go to an event where he thinks he's not welcome?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Maybe I'm just being silly here, but if you're fed up with the prices being charged to SM's, why not bring a SF with you and then just pay the couples rate? They don't interrogate people at the door, nor do they care if you're actually married. They just try to keep the numbers at a level that's comfortable for those in attendance.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Proactive has inspired me to start the Occupy Swingparties movement.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
Sorry if you read that as condescending.

We host house parties and wouldn't DREAM of charging or asking for donations, or anything of the sort. People might BYOB and condoms, but I don't expect anything more. If I can't afford to host a party of swingers, and provide clean sheets, towels, snacks, drinks, and fresh wipes or some such, plus a fun outlet for swingers, then I should not be hosting.

We've been to clubs like Vegas Red Rooster and they've actually LOWERED their fees/donations. As for hotel parties, a lot of times (my frame of ref for this is VA), couples pay a yearly membership fee which includes invitations and reduced price for admittance. There is usually a whole floor set up, including security at each end of the floor, and near the elevators, maybe some entertainment such as a DJ for the social part and also for upstairs in a common room, reduced rates for the hotel rooms, food, etc.

Single guys ARE welcome, but usually with a partner or couple who sponsors them. All I know is my own experiences with it. No explaination then for what you are describing.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Proactive, do yourself a favor and start your own swing party circuit. You can charge couples $200 and single males $10. You could do it all and charge no fee to participate. America is great!

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
LOL@laughinglovers.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
“If you threw a swinger party — you didn’t put on that party. Somebody else made that party happen.” - Angry Single Man Quote; saracasm on. Let's give credit where credit is do, roads and bridges and taxes made that party happen, not your hard work.

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: New trend amongst the livestyle I've noticed $$$$$ Cash-N-Inn