New trend amongst the livestyle I've noticed $$$$$ Cash-N-Inn : Swingers Discussion 205450
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNew trend amongst the livestyle I've noticed $$$$$ Cash-N-Inn
TOPIC: New trend amongst the livestyle I've noticed $$$$$ Cash-N-Inn
Created by: Proactive The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Let me give you the perspective of someone who hosts parties...really good, regular parties.

It is entirely possible for someone to host an occasional hotel party at a very low cost and charge little or nothing. It does happen. However, nobody is going to spend the time, effort and cash to do this regularly...except possibly a single guy who will do anything to get himself into the door of a party.

I am supplying a dedicated party house with three floors, a dungeon, a service bar, a hot tub and a really nice spread of food. We have 50-70 screened people, not the 20 who can fit in a hotel suite. And we do it on a regular basis.

I don't make a fortune on this, in fact it's little more than minimum wage. But I certainly can't afford to do it for free, when a party essentially takes a week of my time to execute. Nobody does this just for money unless they are running a full-scale club, but if you want big, high quality events that are held on a regular basis, they are not going to be free.

As to why single males are charged more, that's easy. Because they are willing to pay; because it keeps the price down for couples; and because those who do not bring a woman to the table should expect to pay for the privilege of attending alone. Bring a date and you pay less.

A party host who invites an excessive number of single males out of greed won't get repeat guests. Yes, I'm sure there are people who do this, especially if it's a one-off hotel suite thing. But people who host real parties and know what they are doing choose their guests more carefully.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
We were at a party a couple years ago and the Texas vs Texas A&M game was on. Some people were floored, others just knew. The same goes for any big ten game. I'm never surprised to see one on. If it's a Michigan game, i'm watching.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
LOL no joke. It took a bit for my mind to wrap around that concept but what the hell in you wanna fit in around here ya better be a College Football Fan. The mix of Bama and Auburn fans in the same room as they play each is always good entertainment at a swingers party........talk about adrenaline lol But only if it's free Gosh Dangit !!!! Money grubbers ! I simply am not paying to have that much fun! Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5268 posts)
All of Mrs Sav's parties have college ball on this time of year, count me in.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
Lost is awesome- thats all

Hillsboro OR
Username hidden
(33 posts)
lol...im fucking going to Ms. Sav's party.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
From me ? That's preposterous. ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5268 posts)
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm Mrs Sav? ;)

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
Yes in todays economy no one should be trying to profit. I am worth entertaining for free . I also expect a lovely inviting atmosphere, music of my choice with a good DJ and a large dance floor , some nice finger foods and extremely non snobby , super friendly hot couples who welcome me with open arms and can't wait to bang me . I'm happy to provide my alcohol of choice but please make sure you have several bartenders on hand, I didn't come here to stand in line and make sure you have any and all mixers I require . Some days I like Sprite and sometimes 7Up please have both. I also, as the night progresses prefer to start using Diet Soda....extra calories who needs them.Don't forget the Limes please I simply can not enjoy my Gin without it. In the private area I expect clean beds and linens (lots of them ) some lube, just in case and condoms condoms condoms...assorted sizes and flavor and brands of course.Don't forget about good security so we don't have vanillas walking in. Don't bother spending money on trash bags we will never use them, the" help" will clean up after us. Also I'd prefer you provide a public sign up sheet so I know who is coming and please have someone available if I should have any questions and need to contact them a dozen times. The most important thing for you to know is that I am coming and as such you should be properly appreciate and say THANK YOU as I stroll out after a fun night at your expense with the hot couple I'd not have met if not for your party while you hang around and clean up the mess.

Where's the party?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5268 posts)
We visited Sesso for the first time about a month ago and had a great time. The place was clean, the dress code means the people were decent. The buffet was good. They have people that make sure there is no play outside the rooms, and that nobody is getting pushy and changing the sheets before the room is used again.. Our main complaint was the limited number of rooms. You should go and decide for yourself.

Twin Falls ID
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: New trend amongst the livestyle I've noticed $$$$$ Cash-N-Inn