Need help from experienced swingers : Swingers Discussion 47151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNeed help from experienced swingers
TOPIC: Need help from experienced swingers
Created by: curiousinarkansas The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do agree with those who have said stay away. I do disagree with he fact that you can't ask your spouse why.Thats called communication as long as you do not argue ,fight over their reasons.This allows each of you to be more in tune with whats appealing and what is not. I can understand why on this case. Its the emotional and passionate bond you already have ahd with this lady.Anytime you allow passion,emotional bonds and even love enter the game then your in toruble . There is no way to control feelings when you have strong ties with another. Best of luck

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Steer clear and drop it. Terry is giving you good adivice. Unless your wife brings it up, or the friend brings it up in the company of your wife, let it go. This type of situation, even if you were to play and everything goes fine, can grow into a huge problem for your marriage.

A lot of women, possibly your wife included, might say yes in a situation like this, thinking that its "ok since I've involved". Trust me, the jealousy issues alone will kill your marriage, let alone the other feelings that may show up later on. Jim's right, quickly cast that hook the other direction.

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Excellent advice valovers (as always) < all smiles>

Elmer NJ

Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Steer clear unless your wife is enthusiastically in favor of it. It would be too easy for her to feel threatened. Besides, either of you should always be free to "veto" anyone, no questions asked, just because you don't feel comfortable about it.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. Cast your bait on the OTHER side of the boat.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Need help from experienced swingers