Need a frank openion from Ladies : Swingers Discussion 39864
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNeed a frank openion from Ladies
TOPIC: Need a frank openion from Ladies
Created by: ct_texan The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I (the F here) does not really appreciate the "long-lasting" as much as just being satisfied :). I have friends who are definitely "long lasting" but that usually means they sometimes don't come. Having my partner come is very satisfying to me, more so than being long lasting. May favorite experiences are when all involved are satified, relax for a while (no time limit here, but 30 minutes works for me), then go at it again.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Let me help you out. Time isn't the issue, it's her orgasm. If you can wait for her first orgasm great if you get through the second without you screaming and cumming wonderful, by the third she'll be happy with the extremely wonderful control you have and you may even hear I never done that. So don’t think about how long your going, think about how to satisfy her.

On how long should it take to recover? Well if you did her right the first time, then time really doesn’t matter to her, but for me it can very from minutes to hours. He has a mind of his on sometimes.

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
"1. Once the man penetrates, how long do you expect him to last in order to consider him long lasting or at least okay lasting."

Penetrates what? How long can you last? Oh my! <she says sighing with anticipation> Will I need more than one tube of lube my big man? Will I ever be satisfied with just "okay" again.

"2. Once he's done with his first time, what is the average length time to get him ready for the second time..and third time."

<Dabbing away my wetness> I can only hope when you're done with your first time I'll be done too and able to get you ready for your second and, oh gosh be still my heart, third time. Three times, oh just a big wow from me.

Signed, Duly impressed just follow me with a mop.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Need a frank openion from Ladies