Need Advice - where can I find a great FWB : Swingers Discussion 2068501011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNeed Advice - where can I find a great FWB
TOPIC: Need Advice - where can I find a great FWB
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think you should put in your profile your married. Regardless if you have an open marriage some female just do not want to deal with it. On the other hand, there are females who would. But for those you who are not your profile could be viewed as misleading.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
AFun,

Allow me the pleasure to welcome you to the SLS Forum :).

Yum!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
... thanks for the team effort! Additional pictures are now up and I think I have fixed all the typographical errors.. . I still love my dog, but removed that reference - maybe I should have said that I love it doggy style? ...

Now let's see if the changes make a difference!

Concord MA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I wish I posted when I signed up! Thanks for all your advice. I just made some changes in my profile (hopefully for the better!) uploaded more pics (pg rated) and will email customer support to update my user name. Meanwhile, its off to work!

Concord MA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Since you're more into girls than couples, try Lookn4Fungal.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
A foot condition? Oh man, I was going for tongue in cheek humor! Picking a good name was really tough - and the name kind of grew on me .... I will add pictures (thanks kinddraggon) and I don't know if I can change my name, but at least I will poke fun at myself in the profile...

Concord MA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Your username sounds like a homosexual foot condition.

Welcome to the forums, aFungai.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I am in an open marriage and am very open an honest with my situation, however, it has been a challenge to find a good, fit, sane woman for a FWB relationship. What advice would you offer? I have not attended any of the events as a single, would that help? I have changed my profile several times, should I include additional information ? I'm very open to suggestion that help!

Concord MA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Need Advice - where can I find a great FWB