Need Advice - where can I find a great FWB : Swingers Discussion 206850101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNeed Advice - where can I find a great FWB
TOPIC: Need Advice - where can I find a great FWB
Created by: aFungai
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am in an open marriage and am very open an honest with my situation, however, it has been a challenge to find a good, fit, sane woman for a FWB relationship. What advice would you offer? I have not attended any of the events as a single, would that help? I have changed my profile several times, should I include additional information ? I'm very open to suggestion that help!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks! someday I will learn how to type

Concord MA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
"verify that we are bring honest about our situation"

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Okay gang, I get it! I will add my next profile modifications, clearly stating that I am married and can have my wife verify she is supportive and comfortable with out decision to have an open marriage. This is all new to us, and the reason I posted here is to learn. I think the idea of going to a club (or more likely a smaller event) together is an excellent solution. Thank you de_cplle !

Concord MA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I think you should put in your profile that you are married, its an open marriage, and your wife will voice verify.

Right now your profile is attracting people who think you are truly single and when you then tell them "btw I'm married" it will turn most off because they will feel you weren't forthcoming in the profile. Once you give someone any reason to doubt you, they are more likely to doubt you.

Also, I truly feel you'll attract the kind of FWB you want by letting her know you are happily married and playing with consent from your wife. I prefer FWB and have found that's significantly more challenging with single men. My best FWB situations have been with married men whose wives know me or know about me.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
So you just want the women to contact you and then once they do you will tell them. I see. Sort Of sounds like a guy claiming to be single but really isn't. A person then wastes their time. I know for many couples that is considered misleading.

I had a couple friends read your profile and they thought you were a single guy - but your not.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Ok,

I'm taking back that welcome.

TTFN

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Peg, the problem is there are no good mushroom jokes! I could say the name grows on you or that 'shroms grow best in moist, warm areas...

Concord MA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Thanks Kat! I do have one full length shot in my personal photo folder, I would call it PG rated...

Concord MA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I want desperately to make some kind of mushroom joke here, but I can not think of a good one.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Thanks for your advice Ring2s... I went back and forth on what to list in my profile - I'm very upfront about my situation and not trying to hide my marital status (and if someone looks at my forum posts, they will be well informed!).

I think I will follow Starrynights22 thoughts, and if my date has any concerns, she can speak with my wife. That's the simple solution.

Concord MA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Need Advice - where can I find a great FWB