Names : Swingers Discussion 189039
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNames
TOPIC: Names
Created by: jackguiness
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was messaging with a couple earlier today and things seemed to be going well.... When I gave them my phone number i also gave them my name, which naturally is not actually JackGuiness... Then they sent me the following message

"We have been totally honest with you. A lie is a very poor way to start a relationship."

WTF!!?!?!? They were made at me because i did not use my real name when first messaging with them... a few minutes after they sent the message, they blocked me.... I could really care less, because I am not interested in meeting a couple who is going to freak out over something like a name, but am wondering if others have run into this too..... I am under the assumption that people's profile names are not their real names and that even if they give me their name that it could be a name they use for swinging, but not their real name and I really don't think it is that big of a deal.... I assume people do it for discretion ... What do other people think... Am I right for thinkng they are whack-jobs for getting so upset over a profile name? I should add that I gave them my phone number and told them to call me anytime, yet they never reciprocated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto to the previous posts...(guess what? My real name is not "Uriah"). What if you said something in bed that ticked them off in the same irrational manner? (yes, it happens!)...you are fortunate that you learned of the incompatibility at the very early stage.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3622 posts)
Consider yourself truly blessed it seems you narrowly avoided drama. If they foolish believed your name was Jack it's a pity they blocked you...you could have sold them some Bean Sprouts, Candle Sticks and told them your girl friends name was Jill.

Just saying...Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I was messaging with a couple earlier today and things seemed to be going well.... When I gave them my phone number i also gave them my name, which naturally is not actually JackGuiness... Then they sent me the following message

"We have been totally honest with you. A lie is a very poor way to start a relationship."

WTF!!?!?!? They were made at me because i did not use my real name when first messaging with them... a few minutes after they sent the message, they blocked me.... I could really care less, because I am not interested in meeting a couple who is going to freak out over something like a name, but am wondering if others have run into this too..... I am under the assumption that people's profile names are not their real names and that even if they give me their name that it could be a name they use for swinging, but not their real name and I really don't think it is that big of a deal.... I assume people do it for discretion ... What do other people think... Am I right for thinkng they are whack-jobs for getting so upset over a profile name? I should add that I gave them my phone number and told them to call me anytime, yet they never reciprocated.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Names