NON ORGASMIC WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 44378
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceNON ORGASMIC WOMEN
TOPIC: NON ORGASMIC WOMEN
Created by: njmaster The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dodge here talking (the guy). I dont know about the average swinger woman about cumming but i do know about your average women when it comes to cumming. Basic sex ed book can tell you that your average woman has a hard time cumming (even orally) before her late 20's. Extremely hard through vaginal intercourse. Which is why most women dont hit their sexual prime until their early 30's (take a gander at the age in profiles and you'll see a lot of 30 somethings.) Not being able to orgasm before your 30 is pretty normal. Even then after its not all that unusual for you not to be able to orgasm every time. And most of the time is orally when a man is able to concentrate fully on her instead of him. Fortunatly your average woman doesnt need to orgasm to enjoy having sex. Those that can orgasm (like Chevy) on a regular bases are very lucky indeed.

p.s. just realized that i probably should have picked a better screenname :-)

Pomona CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
Women are infinitely variable in so many ways, and achieving orgasm is just one of them.

I know a number of women who simply cannot reach orgasm from intercourse. Some can get there through oral, but some can only get to orgasm by using a vibrator, and not directly on the clitoris or inserted into the vagina, but vibrating the entire mons ABOVE the clitoris.

I know some women who reach orgasm about 1/3 to 1/2 the time through intercourse. Some nights they don't come at all. Some nights they even come 2 or 3 times. But only about 1/3 to 1/2 the time altogether. But they enjoy sex very much.

Sexual pleasure is such a complex mixture of energy level on a given night, how many worries & concerns you've had on your mind that day, your ability to block out all but the sexual encounter, your unique physical responses, how your nervous system is wired (we're all unique), how physically and mentally attracted you are to your partner, what else is going on in the room or building at the same time, etc., etc., etc.

I've learned not to worry too much about whether or not my partner has an orgasm. I know that sometimes it just won't happen. So I concentrate on just trying to give physical pleasure and on being erotic and tender and considerate and sensitive to picking up nonverbal signals - including the signal that orgasm is not in the cards this time and it's time to finish.

It seems to work. At least I have been lucky enough to have the ladies be interested in me again at later events. I must be doing something right, even if they don't always - or EVER - reach orgasm with me.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
personally we enjoy the flirting teasing and taunting prior. What to do depends on how much energy and excitement the non orgasmic female is having. If she is into what she is doing or just being in the situation.If she is not into it normally its pretty obvious, go have a smoke and drink with her and enjoy the chat.Not everybody is into everybody and its ok. If she is into what she is doing, go with it.Women are incredible ,sometimes their wants are way different then ours.I admire those that have the ability to stay on task, its just sometimes her feeling is not the same. You have to be able to see and understand.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Pierced:

Your wife is very young. She needs time. Just have a good time, her day will come. Literally. Women mature (respond) sexually slower than males. That's my take.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
What Mischief said is right on the money in my experience. There was this one lady I knew who had an upbringing where sex was taboo in the household. Couple that with the fact that she felt as is she was "losing control" when an orgasm was building and it took many years to get her to just enjoy sex. She was well into her 20's before her sexual awakening took place.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Geez, too bad. Is it on the way? :> Hey ninja, I thought of some more advice for you. Don't look at her face and tell her to touch herself while you finger her. That's how i do it 80% of the time with my guy.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
No it's gone. Sorry.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Wheatland, Ca??? Out the back gate of Beale???? Our youngest son was born there, well before you were born. Does Buffalo Pizza still exist? I'd kill, or fuck someone for a Buffalo Pizza.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Funny mischief, i actually figured out that acronym myself cuz i was doing that very same thing. (RONFLMAO) Ninja, you gotta quit. You don't look like a ninja. It's funny you got caught in a lie Mr. I know how to please the ladies it's just that that of them have problems, cuz it can't be me. I'm sorry. You crack me up. I agree with whoever said to forget about it because we don't have to cum to have fun. Personally, it is a psych/emo thing, I'm afraid to make "THE FACE" (dunt dunt da). My arms get into retard mode (imagine Blankman) and all my muscles have to contract. There's nothing hubby can do about it, same for you. Anyway I hope this helps.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I am entirely too mature to say this, but it's the only option to sound as condescending as I wish. NJMaster <I'm holding my thumb and index finger perpendicular> Whatever.............

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: NON ORGASMIC WOMEN