N00B House Party : Swingers Discussion 203415101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceN00B House Party
TOPIC: N00B House Party
Created by: flhotfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, so we are new to the lifestyle and haven't had our first experience yet....OHHH Virgins!!! LOL We were thinking of having a small pool party. With not having been with anyone yet is this a bad idea? We don't wnat the crazies of course and the people we have met from here don't fit that profile anyway, but does it end up being a friend told a friend that told me to come kind of thing? Is it possible to keep it really small? 5 couples max? Or is that almost impossible too?

Just curious, trying to find our way in....

Thanks!! J&T

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've never had nor been to a party, but I DO have a lot of regular parties. I run into it, where someone invites someone else. Actually almost beat a dudes ass last weekend who just showed up to what was supposed to be a private after bar pool party. Same dude showed up the weekend before and brought like 5 dudes with him. We had just got back from the bar. Was myself, my wife, a single girl who was gonna play with us, and a couple other friends. Cost me a threesome, then left and left 2 of the guys at my house. Then showed up this past weekend and his brother walks in and hits on my wife. anyways....

With the lifestyle, I almost guarantee if you invite couples through private messages you wont get others showing up. You may get some people asking to bring friends though. 4 to 5 couples would be good, but I would think an even number might be better, but then again, if one couple leaves, then you are back to odd, lol.

I think though, if you guys haven't really had much experience, you may want to try and attend a party first or at very least get some experience before stepping into deeper waters.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok, so we are new to the lifestyle and haven't had our first experience yet....OHHH Virgins!!! LOL We were thinking of having a small pool party. With not having been with anyone yet is this a bad idea? We don't wnat the crazies of course and the people we have met from here don't fit that profile anyway, but does it end up being a friend told a friend that told me to come kind of thing? Is it possible to keep it really small? 5 couples max? Or is that almost impossible too?

Just curious, trying to find our way in....

Thanks!! J&T

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: N00B House Party