Multiple Misleading Profiles : Swingers Discussion 46557
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceMultiple Misleading Profiles
TOPIC: Multiple Misleading Profiles
Created by: gotbatteries The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk." - - Anonymous

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
That's just plain weird. What kind of person would go through all that trouble? I would definetly contact tech support on that one.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Batteries...don't delete any of the mail, make note of ALL profiles names, and contact Tech Support, especially since they wouldn't take your polite email and go away. Lucky for you, you can recognize these people before they can cause you any problems. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Theres a couple on here now in VT that matches the description Ladywife is giving. He is on another site with a blonde, and two different brunettes.

We met this couple once in Burlington and, I hate to say it, played with them, and it was the blonde that was with him this time. I talked to another couple who knew them well...one of the brunettes is his wife, the other two his girlfriends. He doesn't allow any of the women to be on the sites...he handles that all himself. Woe be it for the couples who meet with this flake and end up being caught in the middle of a nasty triangle. On here, he only has one profile so far...but when he posts a second, believe me, I'm going to send a note to Tech Support right away...no way anyone needs to be involved in his power trip. (Oh, and he brags about the traveling, the money, the "beautiful" friends they have...I've always wondered which woman does the traveling - lol).

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
We encountered this a few months ago. We were contacted by a couple, corresponded a few times and talked on the phone. We met them and although they were nice enough people, something didn't feel right. Bacchus and I both sent our codes to each other that it was a no go. They kept contacting us and we said we had too much going on with moving to get together and I still kept feeling there was something off. One evening I was on the phone with a friend and she was talking about a couple they'd met and it sounded familiar. I don't normally disclose things but I finally asked screen name. It was the same couple. With a little comparing on the stories told she and I were able to discover the two other profiles these people belonged to with their REAL spouses. All were on this site with faces hidden. It was only a few weeks later that all hell broke loose at a M&G in Jacksonville when someone else decided to tip off the other spouses. Tons of stuff ensued including on this site and all of their profiles got pulled. We were so glad we were never involved directly in that little drama.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
wolfshaven...There is also something that a person can do when they are travelling and/or have another residence and that is change their zip code on their profile. We have done this numerous of times (we only have one profile here or anywhere else) and it works out just fine. "J"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
To our knowledge that hasn't happened to us ever. I would inform TechSupport. "J"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I'd handle a situation like this by reporting them to TechSupport and then blocking them.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Multiple Misleading Profiles