Mixed signals : Swingers Discussion 35142101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceMixed signals
TOPIC: Mixed signals
Created by: lwg8tr The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
hi! Great way to break her in eay and no pressure.Take her to a strip club present lap dances for her. Have your own fun afterwards with one another gradually moving further

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I guess I am an odd ball. I was nervous the first time, naturally, but had been good and ready for playing by the time we finally did get to. Of course patience is not one of my best virtues. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
My wife and I spent almost three years as members of a local swingers club, watching others and occasionally playing together in public, before she decided she was ready to try actually swinging. Not be terribly extroverted, we managed to get together with two other couples over the course of a year after that. Then we were invited to a private party, fell in with our current crowd and get together with a large group at least once a month. We started slow and spent a lot of time figuring out what we were comfortable with before we got where we are today.

Happy Valley OR
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'd like to second Lenny's comments about working up to it, and the webcam has been a valuable method for us. I'm not sure if it was a case of nerves, so much, as just the two of us needing time to figure out what we both wanted and what was comfortable, and using the webcam to play with people we knew on Yahoo from chatting was a great step for us. It helped us overcome some inhibitions and self-consciousness (talk about feeling wanted! just pop into a chat room with your cam on!), and it also opened up the dialogue for us about fantasies and what we wanted to try. The webcam ALSO works well for us to "audition" potential playmates who live a little ways away, since meeting up is complicated for us with little ones in the house. Plus, it's great for staying connected to playmates we can't see often! I knew hubby was into all of this when he got me a biggerbetterwebcam for Christmas last year..laughs...happy playing! L of CnL

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Mixed signals