Met Super aggressive couple at a club : Swingers Discussion 208383
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceMet Super aggressive couple at a club
TOPIC: Met Super aggressive couple at a club
Created by: cpleinchester The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
OP, if it happened, then it was not "over the line". If you're in the lifestyle it is assumed that you are (1) a consenting adult, and (2) assertive enougth to make your intentions and boundries known. If this was not the case, you might reconsider your place in the lifestyle.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I'm not proud of my post. Why would I feel a sense of pride for asking a reasonable question? I'm not the one who wrote the post. I was trying to get the details before I responded.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yeah, bad boy Akron! How dare you try to inject humor to an otherwise beige thread!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
cple i am sorry you had that experience. Unfortunately it is not a rare thing. It is something you have to handle in the way you feel is best. Its a hard call. Personally for me I probably would have mentioned it in a tactful way and then ignored them. I do not think you should start trouble definately...however, he needs to also understand that what he did was insensitive, rude and not okay. It is not okay to put your hands on another person's body without permission. You handled it well I think :0).

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Nice Post Akron fun times Are you proud of that response?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(67 posts)
This is a bit of hindsight but... same room play would have quieted all that noise real quick.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Wow. That's not cool. Was the guy drunk or on something? Was the Mrs just as aggressive as the Mr?

We had a somewhat similar experience. Our "take-away" from the situation was that we needed to be firmer with our boundaries and come up with our own "safe word" that will end play immediately if someone from the other couple crosses the line.

It's a weird experience, but we are new as well and learning from each encounter.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
Did she taste it?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We had the same issue once. what we did was right them a nice email explaining how and why we felt they had crossed the line. then we said no hard feelings and if you would like to discuss further come to our house for a very vanilla dinner date. They accepted and we had a nice adult evening of discussion. we did play with them again and are still friends.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I think you should just tell them you had a nice time but are moving on and wish them well. If you tell them how many times they stepped over the line it may escalate in a bad way, especially if their "stepping over the line" may not be the same as your "stepping over the line".

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Met Super aggressive couple at a club