Meeting someone in person from a swinger site : Swingers Discussion 35476
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceMeeting someone in person from a swinger site
TOPIC: Meeting someone in person from a swinger site
Created by: ABSingleMan
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey ABS? Just how big ARE those condoms that you carry around? Are they so big that it's a burden to carry more than one in your pocket or wallet? LOL

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Abs, You need to be like a boyscout...Always be prepared!

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
ABS. this happens to us all the time from school events to taking the tickets at the footbal games to softball ,baseball and the grocery store. Just two weeks ago at a beach here the same thing happened ot us.A couple came over to us and sat within 5 feet of us, all of the sudden they started chatting with us. Finally they started to talk about alternative lifetsyles and told us what site they saw us in.Since then they have been to 2 social events with us. A really neat couple. Funny how things go in the site we thought they were pretty freaky from the profile,tats head to toe on him and peircings on both ,wild profile.Just down to earth people when we met them

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
You should always bring an assortment of latex, Durex or some other non-latex, or Lambskins. Ask your new friends which one they prefer.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
It happened today. I'm at the beach, walking along and minding my own business when two women point at me and whisper something to each other. I smile and say hello and they ask if I want to have a beer with them. I recognize one of the women from a store I go to so I said yes. Their husbands came over a few minutes later and one of them looked very familiar as well, but I couldn't place the face. We talked for about ten minutes then I got up and left because I still had a mile to go on my weekly run.

When I got home and logged on to another swingsite, for some reason, I did a search of couples in my area (something I rarely do). Sure enough, they are there. At least their pictures are. I can't access their profiles because they have blocked single men, so I know nothing of what they are about except they live 15 miles from me and hang out on the beach on the weekends.

Now my question. They mentioned a party next week. They gave me directions and I'm going to go. They didn't, however, give me a way to contact them before hand or ask how to contact me. They simply said they are living on the beach this summer and they'll probably see me when I go on my runs. At first I thought that was how they knew me but now I'm not so sure. So, while I'm going to be at the party, my question is...

Should I bring extra condoms or just one like I normally do at "vanilla" parties? It would be easier if they gave me a way to contact them, but I can't unless I go to the beach, which I do every other day anyway. Still, it would be nice to know what their intentions are before hand.

Or maybe I'm just over thinking things. Too much coffee (three cups of regular coffee and two L*A*R*G*E iced mochas in less than three hours) LOL

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Meeting someone in person from a swinger site