Meet or Not meet based on certs : Swingers Discussion 1999461031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceMeet or Not meet based on certs
TOPIC: Meet or Not meet based on certs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 38 of 38 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lost, I understand what you are saying. however let me give you a "for instance"

We all know the lifestyle is about preference and attraction, so you have this single male or female in their mid 30's contact you about wanting to get together sometime. so you read over their profile and they are new but seem to be a nice person, their photo's portray them a an attractive person, THEN you read the certs and see that one is from a couple that is MUCH older say late 60's,not HWP as well as someone whom you are definitely not attracted to and says how that person was great as a play partner. then you read the next cert and again how awesome this person is but again this cert is from someone that you would NEVER even think to play with.

do you think to yourself, Hmmm.... self, it looks like this person is just playing with anyone regardless of age or attraction, so they can have sex and put the proverbial notch in the bedpost?

BTW lost.. I see nothing wrong with your ass

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I got an email, from a single male. I would have turned him down, had I been interested in him, because of a person who certified him. The person, was not a very good person and their cert implied they had played. I had no desire to be, with someone, who would be with a person like that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Just wondering if anyone out there has either met or the bigger one is NOT met a couple or single male/female based on who may have certified them and what the certification states?"

No. Now...I have emailed cert givers in regard to single men, and I have had a few ladies do the same to me. A cert is like a reference in a way. Do I hold them as the gold standard? Hell no. Lets face it, if someone gave me a bad cert I would not put it on my profile, so we only see the tiptoe through the tulip ones. You do not see the whole picture with certs. I try to not go by gossip overall anyways because I know what some people have said about MY ASS without knowing me. If someone says someone is dangerous and I trust who they are though yes, that pulls weight with me.

They are usefull with singles though, making sure a guy is one who really does show up.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
AFT, that's what I'm thinking too..

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
If someone has a certification from a real dolt and it implies they slept together, forget it.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Certs are just one of many factors in determining the bona fides of potential playmates. No one of the factors are exclusive.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3252 posts)
We read the certs and concider the source. It dose not effect our decision every time. Certs are a tool that are here for you to use or not to use. Your choice.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(434 posts)
Just wondering if anyone out there has either met or the bigger one is NOT met a couple or single male/female based on who may have certified them and what the certification states?

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 38 of 38 
TOPIC: Meet or Not meet based on certs