Meet or Not meet based on certs : Swingers Discussion 1999461021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceMeet or Not meet based on certs
TOPIC: Meet or Not meet based on certs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've found certs to be a useful tool in screening potential playmates. We wouldn't meet or not meet based on certs anymore than we'd base that decision on just looking at a pic or just reading a profile. It's all part of the package. On the other hand, we have found, in our experience, that profiles that have been up for several years with no certs tend to be time wasters. We understand if they are new, but after a few years? Kind of like a resume with no work experience, lol.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
or not full swap?

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Why is someone a pretender or wannabe simply because they choose not to play with you?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We prefer people with 'real' certs as in certs that say 'we met this couple and actually played with them.' Certs from clubs or the sponsors of events we see as totally meaningless because they tell us nothing about whether a couple actually PLAYS with anyone. We have wasted way too much time on people who are wannabes and pretenders (that is, not full swap) and anything that helps us weed out those people we find helpful.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I do not consider the certs.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We were told by someone in PA that a certain group met as a swinger's group, and the only purpose was to give certifications to each other claiming that they were who they claimed to be. No driver's licenses were noted in the certification.

If swingers don't know who they are and need someone else to affirm their existence, it is evidence of something other than a desire to have a swinging sex encounter.

Most of the certifications I have read are so generalized, and from such weird identities without the names of the persons doing the certification, that I regard them as nothing other than noodles without ragu sauce.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
We look at the certs on people, but we use it like any other research tool. Maybe we find out what someone likes or something they do in the bedroom. You might find out what type of normal activities they are into.

If we are looking at your certs though, there's at least a MILD bit of interest if nothing else. I don't think certs have been the tipping in one direction or another as far as reaching out to someone is concerned yet.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Sweet , Jai, I see your points.. and got it..

Z_Z, i think what you are getting at is that when you meet someone in person there are no certifications per se. however I don't think we have ever been to an event where we played with a random stranger. (Random stranger being someone that isn't known by someone we associate with already) and we will mingle and chat with anyone but again.. and maybe this is childish as it has been put but we are selective in who we play with based on attraction (personality as well as looks) and whom they may have played with before.

this may be a harsh way to put it but and this actually was a statement said to me by a 20 something SF.. REMEMBER WE DID NOT SAY THIS!!! IT WAS SAID TO US BY SOMEONE ELSE!!!! "I am not going to play with that dude if he's been f'n 60yo grandmas"

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
When we go to Eyz Wide Shut in Tampa, no one asks if we have certifications from SLS. Why would they? Certifications are not required to mingle with other swingers and register for a sex encounter play room.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
If it is just because I am not attracted to the people, leaving the certs, no I would not turn someone down for that. There would need to be some other factors involved.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17966 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 38   End
TOPIC: Meet or Not meet based on certs