Meet or Not meet based on certs : Swingers Discussion 1999461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceMeet or Not meet based on certs
TOPIC: Meet or Not meet based on certs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We carried zero for our first two years. Some people still get offended when we don't accept theirs but we try to to explain. Sometimes they get it, sometimes they get pissed.

Another point is simply this. Our certs are a window into who and what we are looking for. If you can't see yourselves fitting nicely in that window, we're probably not a good match.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4690 posts)
SS- I had never thought of doing it your way and only carrying a limited number of certs at any given time. Makes sense. We initially decided against accepting them and just yesterday added a line to our profile explaining that. I still waffle on this....Mainly because we like different things at different times and don't want our certs to send mixed messages.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
you can imagine i'm sure. :(

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4690 posts)
I prefer three squirts of creole mustard with my muffaletta pulled-pork sandwich.

It's that 'Giada' craving.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
i didn't think so.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4690 posts)
One rating characterisitc I failed to mention was 'mouth appeal.'

I would like something like a 'pasta bolognese' rating scale for oral sex pleasure with guys. A Giada De Laurentiss standard for swinging females who love sweet, sexy cock in their mouths, and are willing to make sample comparison, including a 'creamy mustard' classification.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
i don't suppose by any chance that would be mrs zazzy sharing that info with us would it? i'm trying to enjoy my lunch here.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4690 posts)
When a swinger plays at a place where certifications are not required for entry, the real consideration is what another swinging couple wants from another swinging couple or single.

I would like to see several categories of classification, beginning with the 'guy' in a couples or singles profile. For me, knowing the probability of excitation from a guy's hard cock is important. This is my personal 'rigid roy' rating system.

When I want to ride a guy, I like him firm and stout, at least 6" long and with an equal amount of circumference. Alternately, If what I want is rigorous and robust rear-entry excitement, I like my guy long and lean, at least 8" and able to keep his 'rigid roy' hard for at least twenty minutes.

Another consideration for me is the male cream. I like mine continuous, with three spurts of more.

To summarize my rating scale, I would like to rate guys based on being stout, long-shafted, spurting or streaming. His wife should certify him based on her experience, and include their first names only in their self-certification of his cock ability and characteristics.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
I find certs a helpful tool. I admit I do look at who wrote them but I've never not met someone because I thought they'd had sex with someone who I found unattractive. For me, there's a lot of factors that create that sexual spark.

I will say that I have chosen to meet people based on their certs. Their profile may be lacking or I might not have an initial attraction to their pics but they have interesting and clever certs that spark a level of intrigue for me.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Certs would not convince us to meet a couple, but they could convince us not to. It depends on who certed them and what they had to say. We never carry more than three. They are not there to prove we are real, they are there to give others an idea of who we are into, in order to help to determine whether or not we might be a good match.

If people don't like that we have them, we don't really give a shit.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
TOPIC: Meet or Not meet based on certs