Meet or Not meet based on certs : Swingers Discussion 199946101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceMeet or Not meet based on certs
TOPIC: Meet or Not meet based on certs
Created by: FLcpl4fun0920
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering if anyone out there has either met or the bigger one is NOT met a couple or single male/female based on who may have certified them and what the certification states?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"..I have met grandmas close to that age who had smoking bodies of which most women of any age would be envious. If me giving them or accepting a cert is going to turn someone off from wanting to meet me, so be it." ----

Agreed. If they have illogical age hang-ups about that, they'd be doing you a favor by passing you by.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
yeah, i'm seeking drama... on a certs thread. LOL. i just thought your rating scale was humorous, and was wondering why someone who seems so comfortable with their sexuality and needs, would still be only curious. it wasn't intended to offend.

and btw, the female in my profile would happily embrace my bi-curious side... if i had one.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5126 posts)
Are you still desperately seeking drama and hoping to hide your bi-curiosity from the female in your profile?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6983 posts)
"I am not going to play with that dude if he's been f'n 60yo grandmas"

I like young hotties as much as the next guy. Okay, probably more. But I have met grandmas close to that age who had smoking bodies of which most women of any age would be envious. If me giving them or accepting a cert is going to turn someone off from wanting to meet me, so be it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Z. Would it be fair to say that you have successfully worked your way thru that curious phase?

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5126 posts)
Clarification of rating scale. The rating of his cockhead would be 'smaller than, equal to, or greater than the circumference of his shaft.'

The creole rating scale would be for his creamy squirt.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6983 posts)
In addition, I would like to see a Kid Creole comparison certification. Some heads are smaller than the guys shaft, some equal, some larger.

Wouldn't it be easier to make a decision to swing with a couple who was certified by the guys wife or partner, and another female swinger, as 'smaller, equal, or larger than his shaft?' That would would provide for quicker decisions.

With a special class of King Creole. Spicy mustard sauce.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6983 posts)
Holly... I'll send you a birdie. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5126 posts)
Wouldn't it ge a great idea to have 'look-alike' certs?!

I certify that Mrs. [..............] is a Mari Cardona look alike with great Spanish fashion flair and pussylips.

That would get my attention.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6983 posts)
SS - As a single female, I can't see your window at all

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Meet or Not meet based on certs