Making the Transition from a Couple to a Single : Swingers Discussion 35548
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceMaking the Transition from a Couple to a Single
TOPIC: Making the Transition from a Couple to a Single
Created by: WyldAnimal The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wyld,

I responded because of the phrase I quoted. I misunderstood and ASSumed (my bad). Good luck and I hope things work out for both of you.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
"I also hope that I will be well received as a single, and not look down on as a cheating Spouse of 1/2 of a couple."

That one line pretty much says it all for us. We have no desire to be enablers of deceit. Do you really expect people to believe that you are being honest with them when you can't (for whatever reason) be honest with your wife?

Either communicate your desires with your wife and the two of you figure out a way to renter the Lifestyle as a couple, ask for and get her permission to play, or get a divorce.....just our opinion.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Wyld,

I think as long as your open and honest with people, and are a gentleman you will be well received. Under the circumstances that you are having to switch to a single in the lifestyle i think people will be receptive, just make sure you attend the meet & greets and get out and socialize. People will realize what a great guy you are and you will be fine.

K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Making the Transition from a Couple to a Single