Looking for alone time with a sexy lady : Swingers Discussion 212802
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceLooking for alone time with a sexy lady
TOPIC: Looking for alone time with a sexy lady
Created by: camzwife
Original Starting post for this thread:
So while hubby is away for 3 weeks he has given me permission to pursue by bi-sexual side and I'm looking for just a sexy girl to play with. Seeing as my profile states I'm a couple do you think this will raise some red flags? If so ho should I go about finding a lady who is interested? BTW, I'm verrrry excited about this :)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
camz, have fun. You may have better luck with finding the F of a couple who wants some F/F play time than if you search out a single female. They seem to take a while getting to know a new person. Just a thought. Happy hunting

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Your profile states it clearly, it should be enough for people that are intelligent enough to read your profile prior to emailing you.

Though a lot of people contact me blindly simply because they see me online and then act surprised when I point out my partner who is referenced on my profile. Those are the type of people that I don't want to meet anyway, because they are not interested enough to read a thorough profile- just email on the basis of a pair of legs or tits in a pic.

I know of some married ladies who have single female profiles in addition to their couple profiles, that are used for their playtimes with singles (both female and male). You could try that avenue and specify your preference as bi and make profile available only to single women.

Username hidden
(1286 posts)
So while hubby is away for 3 weeks he has given me permission to pursue by bi-sexual side and I'm looking for just a sexy girl to play with. Seeing as my profile states I'm a couple do you think this will raise some red flags? If so ho should I go about finding a lady who is interested? BTW, I'm verrrry excited about this :)

Davison MI

Username hidden
(117 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Looking for alone time with a sexy lady