Local mentors : Swingers Discussion 213455101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceLocal mentors
TOPIC: Local mentors
Created by: 18yrsncounting
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was just seeing if anyone local to us might be willing to answer the onslaught of newbie questions for both him, her and us over coffee or something. I know many of you have heard them over and over but I don't want to brand us as the annoying newbies. We have fun and met a few people but again I'm certain that doesn't mean they want to hear or be bothered by them. I'm sure you all know that in the beginning they are numerous, especially with there being Couple, Mr, and Mrs specific type questions. GBS members would be ideal, if we've met great I probably just didn't want to come on too strong and if we haven't we should fix that. Let's talk about it.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi 18years, welcome to the forums! There are not many of us from the KY area that post on the forum. I'm assuming you meant BGS, not GBS if that is the case we are members, we were just there Friday night in fact. We have met with other couples to answer questions at times as well.

PirateGirl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17708 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I was just seeing if anyone local to us might be willing to answer the onslaught of newbie questions for both him, her and us over coffee or something. I know many of you have heard them over and over but I don't want to brand us as the annoying newbies. We have fun and met a few people but again I'm certain that doesn't mean they want to hear or be bothered by them. I'm sure you all know that in the beginning they are numerous, especially with there being Couple, Mr, and Mrs specific type questions. GBS members would be ideal, if we've met great I probably just didn't want to come on too strong and if we haven't we should fix that. Let's talk about it.

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Local mentors