Lifestyle friendly counselor : Swingers Discussion 211969
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceLifestyle friendly counselor
TOPIC: Lifestyle friendly counselor
Created by: DEtwo4you
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are at a crossroads in our marriage. We could really use some quality lifestyle friendly counseling. I do not want to lose her because of some seemingly small issues. We live in DE if that matters.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Posters here are not trained, professional counselors. We can give advice but it will be colored by our own experiences and perspectives. We can give advice about swinging but swinging is not why you got married and swinging won't keep you married. Just keep that in mind. In the end, what is important to YOU is what counts.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
we would love to have a counselor. here and there i the male had said something and they did not like it . but i want to know if it was something i sayed or i did? people get rude and i try to explain my self but nothing works except just walking away. if anyone can help use, we would be very humble.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I'm not sure I agree with previous posters, I think you're on the right track looking for a LS friendly counselor. Having met some in the LS on various trips we know they exist, so I'd say don't give up the search. You might just start shopping on consults and see what reaction you get it. Cheers and best of luck in finding the right turn at the road.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(239 posts)
Hey DE. if there is an impasse in your swing lifestyle. then maybe its time to either take a brake or walk away. We have always said we can take this or leave it. From day one my wife and I said if there is ever a problem between us because the lifestyle to walk away. Just keep in mind This isn't everything. Your most important in life is your "partner in life". My wife and I are best friends, partners in life and soul mates. We wouldn't do or continue something if it means putting that at risk. Again I stress this the most important. and we tell new couples this all the time. COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY!

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
DE, it seems you should see a counselor. You can probably get a free consultation, just to see if there's any benefit in regular visits. One counselor may refer you to another.

You seem to understand that you need counseling, and no one has argued against that. Are you saying or asking something else that isn't quite clear enough?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. We have been married 15 years and have had a strong, healthy, happy and vibrant relationship. We have been in the lifestyle for over 4 years. However, recently we have come upon an impasse, which threatens our marriage. It is related to the lifestyle. I feel that a quality counselor could be of great help with our situation.

Bridgeville DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
If you are having problems with your marriage, being in the LS is probably not a good idea in my opinion...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
Good luck.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
Welcome to the forums. Maybe friendly people here could help.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
My wife and I are at a crossroads in our marriage. We could really use some quality lifestyle friendly counseling. I do not want to lose her because of some seemingly small issues. We live in DE if that matters.

Bridgeville DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Lifestyle friendly counselor