Lie or tell the truth about wife's health : Swingers Discussion 38867
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceLie or tell the truth about wife's health
TOPIC: Lie or tell the truth about wife's health
Created by: lv2eatout
Original Starting post for this thread:
I need help. My wife has chronic daily migraine headaches. We love the lifestyle and sex with each other. the problem is orgasms make her headaches worse. I've laid this out in our profile and so far we have not gotten any responses except one that thought it was a "great line". I didn't want a couple to think that my wife was going to be able to jump into bed at any time. My question is: is it better to tell the truth in our profile or leave out her problem and discuss it over dinner or drinks at a first meeting with another couple? Thanks for your advice.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Zodan, she's had almost every test there is and surgery as well. She still gets them anyway. Expo, I changed our profile and took it out completely. I figure if it comes up we'll deal with it, if it isn't a problem on a first date, then we can discuss it later. We are looking for friends first regardless of any sexual activity. Thanks for your input guys.

Tom

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
to let people know is totally your decision.People can be goofy though.Last Jan i started using a cane to walk as my hips started to give out.We entered that little tidbit of information along with the time phrame of when the surgeries would be to correct the problem. Some that wrote were pretty ignorant from why and what are you doing in the chatroom or why are you meeting people. They seemed to think we had no good reason to be on a swing site when we and mostly i did not want to be with another couple.Most of these people had friends first as a preference which really cracked me up. Quite a few people were really great on their emails and in private chat. It was truely amazing the number of people who are genuine and just really col people. After the surgeries were done along with the healing process completed I removed all the information from our profile.Its been great and better then ever.Do you think people need to know about the surgeries. We say they do not need to know Best of luck in which direction you choose

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Have you had a cat scan done? It took me three years to get a misdiagnosis of Epilepsy changed. A military doctor finally read the cat scan correctly and diagnosed me with frontal lobe damage and a stress induced siezure. If it hadn't been for him I wouldn't have my license, been in the military, and been stuck on medecine I didn't need for the rest of my life. I still get my migraines but I have learned how to control them and to watch my stress levels in life. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Thanks for your advice Patogether, Woodscpl13 and Lick_N_Nibbles. Pa, she has been to about 25 doctors and none of them seem to have an answer. I will re do the profile and take the migraine info out. I guess it is better to meet people and see what develops and then discuss the issue if it becomes a problem. Thanks for your help guys.

Tom and Dana

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
I need help. My wife has chronic daily migraine headaches. We love the lifestyle and sex with each other. the problem is orgasms make her headaches worse. I've laid this out in our profile and so far we have not gotten any responses except one that thought it was a "great line". I didn't want a couple to think that my wife was going to be able to jump into bed at any time. My question is: is it better to tell the truth in our profile or leave out her problem and discuss it over dinner or drinks at a first meeting with another couple? Thanks for your advice.

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Lie or tell the truth about wife's health