Let me steal him for a minute : Swingers Discussion 2096301011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceLet me steal him for a minute
TOPIC: Let me steal him for a minute
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nevermind , I came in asking for advice not to be put on trial. Akron do not ask me a question then saying I am "bitching about it",,,

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
If the ex is so much the past and this tiger is so much better, why the constant complaining about the ex? Get over her.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Honestly ,I did not mean this to come as across as a Penthouse story , this is what happened And I assure you this was not in 5 minute intervals but over the course of several hours. Also , the line about being with a new partner , we went through a nasty breakup (those who know us know this fact )and we( Tiger and I) since have been certed since we have became a couple so nothing deceptive about it, we do meet , play and are totally genuine. Tiger eats the ex's lunch in terms of, oh , say........... everything! I have been with Tiger for over 6 months now, live with her, so we are serious in our relationship and she loves the LS , she is definitely not a horse to trade!

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Reads like a Penthouse Forum story. Chick can't leave him alone and dood cums every five minutes until his groin hurts 6 hours later.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"Well, I'm back with an even hotter and younger redhead than I had!! "

No offense but seriously this "line" in your profile sounds like you traded cars or horses. If you meant that to sound flattering you completely missed your mark. I understand that sometimes relationship/partnerships change but find it completely unnecessary to use an insult to one person to compliment another.

I also don't know how recent this change up of partners was but since the above line is mentioned I'd assume it is rather recent. with that in mind I had to wonder if your "cert" from 2010 was given for you and your previous redhead. If that is the case it is both disrespectful and deceptive to leave it posted.

As for your predicament if you're not having fun it's time to stop "allowing" it to happen.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5382 posts)
FWIW - IMHO She sounds possessive, she has done it before(gotten between a couple) and you did not enjoy yourself....pass

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
We met up with another couple that we both really liked and have played with quite a bit . No issue with that at all. The problem is the female of the other couple doesn't seem to want to let my own partner have ANY play time with me ( the male ) . We came over for a play date ( not the first time by any means) , she asked me to go off into another room with her which I did and we played . Afterwards , we go back into the common room to have a cigarette and a drink . I go over to my partner and affectionately kiss her , she had dolled up and looked positively stunning! The female of the other couple grabs me again and off we go to another room again , no problem there . After this happens several times( and yes , both of us had orgasmed each time ) I started playing with my partner again and the woman practically tore me off of her , and started playing with me right in front of my partner. After this went on a couple of more times , I stated I was spent and needed a few to "recharge my batteries" when she grabbed me AGAIN.She also said some things I felt were very inappropriate as I have no interest in any kind of emotional aspect other than with MY partner (Tiger). By the time the evening was over , I was rather sore and hurting in my groin area as I am not a robot . I talked with my girl after we got home and not really sure if we want to go over again and endure another round of this , I feel like we should say something in a tactful manner but we are afraid of hurting their feelings or even worse , causing an argument between them and being the villains. Should we just stop messing with them and chalk this up as a failure or try to talk to her and let her know we are not comfortable with this ? We do really like them as friends . She told us she left her husband for her current fella but something like that will NOT happen with me . They told us they enjoy 1 on 1 while we like different experiences with different couples.Tiger is not just my lover , she is my best friend and has done many great things for me , i would never consider being with anyone else and we do plan on getting married next year , she means that much to me and she knows that. We do enjoy the lifestyle & our wild side but it stops at SEX , not love. It almost seems like it deteriorates a little more each time. We told them our vehicle is broke down and we are not mobile until we can make a decision on the most tactful way to deal with this . There is some truth to this so not exactly fibbing , just not saying everything.Help!

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Let me steal him for a minute