Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Latex Allergy and Clubs
TOPIC: Latex Allergy and Clubs
Created by: sftcpl17366
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are interested in going to a local club, however my wife is very allergic to latex. She is so allergic that if she come into contact with skin that has been in contact with latex she will break out in hives. This is not an issue when we are one on one with another couple because we can insure that no latex is used. Does anyone out there have any experience in this area? What do others do?

Thanks!!

S

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Make sure you fuck early, I guess.

I wouldn't have any issues with you asking me to wash up (again) after prior play with others. If you are very clear about the severity of your allergy, and point out that any half assing the post latex cleanup would result in a quick end to play, I think most guys would be sudsing up their entire genital area pretty damn fast.

Just be honest and upfront with people, and the cream will rise to the top.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Thanks guys! We know about and use non-latex condoms already and will not play without them. I think our bigger concern is contact with someone who has come in contact with latex earlier in the evening. Any thoughts or experiences would be great. Thanks again!

Windsor PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thanks guys! We know about and use non-latex condoms already and will not play without them. I think our bigger concern is contact with someone who has come in contact with latex earlier in the evening. Any thoughts or experiences would be great. Thanks again!

Windsor PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Depending on how you play I think the easiest thing to do is to let those who are interested in playing know about her allergy and carry plenty of condoms that she's not allergic to. We wish you the best of luck guys.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We are interested in going to a local club, however my wife is very allergic to latex. She is so allergic that if she come into contact with skin that has been in contact with latex she will break out in hives. This is not an issue when we are one on one with another couple because we can insure that no latex is used. Does anyone out there have any experience in this area? What do others do?

Thanks!!

S

Windsor PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Latex Allergy and Clubs